3

Sitting in Mr. Blackbourne's office was quite the experience. The way Dr. Green and him traded off remarks was rather entertaining. I also found that I wish I could actually talk to them as me. As Sang, not famous Sang, but the regular Sang that I was before becoming a star. I've never felt like this before. They are both so handsome and oh so charming. I found my face heating up with a blush half of the time.

Knock Knock knock

"Come in," Mr. Blakbourne said.

"... and then he poured water all over North," Dr. Green finished telling me a story about his 'brothers' that had me giggling. "Oh, look, there's the prankster now!"

I turned around and found my eyes lock with mischievous brown eyes that remind me of chocolate. He was incredible handsome and if I didn't know better I would have sworn he was a model for Hollister or something. He had high cheekbones and a strong chin. His blond hair was long almost touching his shoulders. He was wearing a uniform? I turned my confused face to Mr. Blackbourne who had his little smile on his face as if holding back a laugh. I'm assuming whatever expression on my face must look silly.

"He's on loan to try and help improve this school, you'll see six others wearing the same uniform," He explained.

I nodded and got and walked over to him and held out my hand, "Hi, I'm Rose, thanks for showing me to homeroom."

"I'm Lucian, but you can call me Luke and it's my pleasure," He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Blackbourne, Dr. Green, I'll see you later," I waved and followed Luke out of the room.

"Bye Pumpkin!"

"Have a nice day Miss Thomson." could be heard from the door, making me giggle at the difference between them given though they are best friends.

"So, tell me about yourself, Sugar. What brings you to Ashley Waters?"

"Oh, um... my dad got a work transfer. And well here I am," I told him.

"Nice, where were you before?"

"Virginia, and then before that Illinois, and then a few other places."

"Wow, that's pretty cool. What's your favorite so far?"

"Hmm, not sure. Maybe Virginia? But South Carolina could very well end up being my favorite." I smile, I was already enjoying it. I mean, there were a lot of hot and nice guys, and I have talked to all of them! Yes I am enjoying being here.

"I hope I have something to do with that?" He smirked at me. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm never telling," I put my finger as if to say shhh. He laughed.

"Lucian!" Someone shouts. Luke freezes and looks around before he ducks behind me.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Hiding, I don't want North to find me yet." I laugh and start to walk with Luke hiding behind me. I look around and see a very tall and very intimidating man make his way through the crowd toward us. Uh-oh.

"I think he found you," I whisper and continue to walk as normally as I can.

He laughs but stays where he is.

"Lucian!" North shouts. Almost to us now. The closer he gets, the taller he becomes.

"Don't look at him, try to find away around him," Luke whispers to me.

"Oh goodness, he's coming right at us!" I almost feel panic and I don't even know why, but I also want to laugh.

Luke laughs at me and starts to push me a little faster. He ends up pushing harder than what I was expecting and I run into a wall, or erm, a person. I look up and see its North and turn to find Luke but he's gone! What the heck? Warm hands settle on my shoulder's and help me find my balance again.

"Oh my lanta! Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry about my brother, he's a little reckless," North's rough voice travel through my ears. I look and find myself locked on those dark eyes. He has a handsome face, thick eyebrows and a strong wide jaw. He has muscle and towers over my five foot frame. I'd say he was a little over six feet tall.

"It's okay, he seems to be enjoying life," I tell him smiling, thinking of my new friend.

North eyes roam my face, "Yeah. Are you new?"

"Yes, Luke was showing me to homeroom before he ran away," I tell him laughing a bit. "I'm Rose."

"North. I'll take you to homeroom. What classroom?"

"134."

"That's my homeroom as well. So we are going to the same place."

We talk as we make our way to class and North tells me that Luke changed out the seats in his jeep for pink ones. Luke had stayed with a friend and ever since North got to school he has been looking for him. I try really hard not to laugh, but a few giggle escape and North gives me a look that makes me want to laugh more. We make it to the class and we see that Luke is already there saving the two seats behind him. My heart warms at the thought that he saved me a seat.

I go up to the teacher and hand him the slip that he needs to sign to say he saw me or something. Going back I sit between Luke and North. I smile, I feel good about this year. Too bad I will probably only be here for a month or so. My tour is coming up and I'm traveling to almost all fifty states! I'm not even sure how many concerts I'll have yet. I'm excited but I also feel sad that I might not see these new boys that I just met anymore. 

Author's Note:    

Well, did you like it? We got to meet Luke and North! Next is Gabriel and Kota!! Vote and comment!!! Thanks for reading!!!