chapter [1]

Ring!!!Ring!!!

“Argh... what time is it?” I said mumbling into my pillow. I turn my head facing the clock, 5:30. 

"Damn it!" I mumble. 

I get up from my cosy bed, even if I’m a werewolf. Yeah, you heard right- you dont need to go and check your ear. I am a werewolf and even  we can still kind of get cold.

Today is when the Alpha-the leader of our pack- which is Alpha Chris has to step down and give his son Damon the Alpha role, as today is his 18th birthday. It is said he will find his mate today- or so we- well they, the pack hope for.

seriously, how rude of me.

My name is Angelica Devon, i'm seventeen years old, with forest green eyes, brown with light natural blonde streaks and a height of 5ft 5 . I have oh-so wonderful parents. NOT!  I get abused by my family, and pack. I've actually been hated all my life, what I don't get is I've done nothing wrong- to my pack and family, One thing is  I'm as loyal as I can be. I have an older brother- Tristan  Devon, who is the going to be the beta of the soon-to-be-Alpha Damon. But for now my dad- Alexandra Devon is the beta to Alpha Chris.

I grab my clothes out of the small wardrobe and quickly ran to the  bathroom that  linked to my small bedroom.

I  take a quick shower using vanilla scented shampoo and bodywash.  I grab a white, plain towel around my body as I get out of the shower.
I quickly put on a matching pair of undergarments and on top of that I put on my loose black pants and a white  t-shirt that was twice the size of me.

I half tip-toe down the stairs trying to make less noise thanks to our super- hearing to make everyones breakfast- at least the coast was clear and no one woke up from the creaks of the stairway.

In this pack, the Silver moon pack their are roughly three houndred people as I make there normal breakfast that consist, egg, sausages and pancakes.

I place their food around the long table in the dinning room that was near the kitchen.

I had already brought my bag down for school and place it over my shoulders.

I look around to check if anyones awake, from what I could see, still no one was around, but bad luck seems to be following me as I made my way to the  front door.

"And where do you think your going?" Someone famillar sneers behind me.

"u..mm i was just going to...go to...school, i've made...breakfast its in the dinning room" I mumbled pathetically, still turned towards the door not wanting to look at, yours truly soon-to-be-Alpha Damon.

"Great!, now go away you filthy fat ass." Damon said, disgust leaking in his tone.

I quickly headed to the door and ran out while slamming the door shut.

Today is defiantly going to be one heck of a day.

*Hopefully edited- If there is a mistake or doesn't make sense please comment on the mistake-Thank you!*