chapter [6]

Hi, im really sorry for the long update i've been really busy with school and ya you know that shit so well here you are:

.............................................................

(Angelica's p.o.v)

"I Damon Knight reject Angel Devon"

"I Angelica Devon accept Damon Knights rejection" i say well whispered just as fresh tears started leaking out my eyes.

I start running back to the pack house.

PAIN!!!! was all I could feel cursing through me. 

More pain started building up in me like apart of me was dying or being taken away and a matter of fact it is and that is my other half my now so called  mate, who....rejected me.

They say when a mate is rejected and they accept, they become lifless and its like your mate died, I probably die soon anyways. All be myself.

As I see the pack house coming to view, I open the front door and run straight to my room, Ignoring any lingering pack mates. I've had enough of this shitty place, Im gonna start a new life and even without my soo called mate rejecting me, I hope I could survive. 

'you can do it your strong enough, deep down ' my wolf says

'yeah, right'  I say, starting to grab my clothes and tolitories I  grab my big bag  from under my broken bed and take every last item and place them into the bag.

'Anglica do you remember that book when we were younger that was read by our so called mother about a legend-'  my wolf says, making me remember the time we were all a happy family. Which I miss very much. 

'yeah what about it lily, wait can this wait later please" i say also using her name, which she hated when I used it. It reminded her of a flower, and oen thing is she is anything but a flower.

'hmmf fine but this will be talked to you as soon as we leave' she says using attitude.

' yeah yeah missy' I say, whilst grabbing two pieces of plain paper.

I quickly scribble down a message, one for my family, and so called mate and the rest of the pack.

................................LETTER:

Dear so called family,

I know i may be a disgrace to you and the rest of the pack but you could at least treated me with respect but NO well thanks to you all, I got bullied and picked on.

Anyways let me just cut the crap and get on with it.  Im sure you'll be glad to know that Im leaving, i've been abused by you all and the pack, my mate has rejected me and i've had enough and hopefully I'll never so you for the rest of my life. 

look dont come looking for me even though I know you wouldnt but i've had too much shit going on this week and I'm leaving

so good bye my lovely family

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

..........................................END OF LETTER

I place this one in my brothers room and a same copy in my so called mother and so called fathers room.

I write the next one out to the pack and you know who.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear pack,

I Anglica Devon am leaving, just giving you a note to tell you that alot you have given me enough shit and treated me fucking badly, abused me oh have i forgotten my mate ***** (his name would be in the end to much suprise) he rejected me, well thank you all. You pushed me so deep, I  can now start a better life and get you all out of my face

soooo long fuckers

Anglica

p.s my mate is your soooo called Alpha 'Devon Knight'

p.s Devon i dont give a shit about you so leave me and i know what mates tend to do, they will try to track there mates, one thing is dont go on and mate with the sluts you know so called Britanny and kelly and her minions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave that in my room.  I take one long glance at my bedroom, , I walk to towards the window to jump out and  then ran towards the trees shifting into my rare golden fur and crystal honey warm blue eyed 

I never did glance back glanced back

 *Hopefully edited, If not please point out* Thank you