She's actually gone

Hey guyz you really wanted me to update so i'll give you one!!!!!!!!! P.S guyz thanks for reading love youz!!!

I't may have mistakes so beware lol as well as before in one of the chapters i wrote Devon as Angel's mate its actually Damon

............................................

Damon's pov:

After the episode of my mate, people kept talking about it and i had to actually go up to them to shut them up. The day went past, normal lessons nothing different. It was the end of school day and my wolf has'nt been talking to me, probably because i rejected my mate. My mate. It actually makes me sad.

'It should make you sad, your the idiot who rejected OUR mate' oh so now he speaks.

'yeah well its not my fault it had to be some low-life as my mate' I say with such distaste.

'Don't say she's a low-life, you want to know what a low life is, its that whore Britanny and Kelly and  lets not forget her stupid fakes barbie dolls. Look i'm not happy with you' he shuts me out completetly.

Argh! why is my day so complecated. I have arrived at the pack house, when i feel Tristan try to mind link me.

' Damon get up Angelica's room NOW!!!!!!!!!!' He shouts. 'Ok, dude no need to scream'

I run up the stairs into Angelicas tiny room. I see Tristan sitting on Angelica's bed, her wardobe looks empty, her whole room looks deserted.

"Whats's the matter Tristan" I say, looking kind of lost, she hasnt ran away has she, feeling slighly sad I go to the bed to sit with Tristan who has tears falling down his face.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER, WHAT'S THE MATTER? IS THAT WHAT YOUR ASKING. MY SISTER, YOUR FRICKING MATE, WHICH BY THE WAY I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST LYING ABOUT HAS RAN AWAY!!!" wow i'm sure everyone has heard that beacuse through the mind link, some are cheering, while others gaped and wondered where she had gone.

"SHE WHAT! HOW DO YOU KNOW?" i shout, making the room shake. "SHE HAS WRITTEN A LETTER I'VE READY LOOKED AT IT" He chucks a paper in my dierection. I look at it and read it. She's actaully left.

"I've been such as bad brother" he starts crying onto Angelica's bed "Hey Tristan it's not just you, we all have been bad, we will look for her dont you worry, come!"

Months had passed. We have been looking for her. The mate the one i had rejected. My wolf has shut me out, Tristan hardly comes out of Angleica's room, he in the second month that passed found his mate  lily who had been a rougue. She takes care of him, he is kind of happy but i know that he feels apart of his heart is torn.  I'v e become alpha, hes become beta, I'm not going to give up on her. I've been sleeping around just to try to forget her but i cant. I can never forget her Angelic features. I hope she's not dead, i just don't want to lose hope.