chapter [3]

(Angelica's p.o.v)

As I slammed the door, I started walking toward my school.

I'm pretty sure you must be thinking why is she getting into her flashy car, well news flash remember I  get abused.

I have to sort out my own needs and right now I'm saving my money not spending it. I may be a werewolf but right now I'm not a strong one, my beating takes more days to heal, just like the ones on my arms caused by Tristan.

*FLASHBACK*

As I was tip-toeing like normally, out that sunday morning, trying to not be noticed as usual. Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall.

"oww" I mumbled. "Where do you think your going Bitch?!" Tristan, my so called lovely, caring brother shouts standing in front of me.

"I wa-s ju-s-t-" Tristan's hand came across my face, stining the left side of my cheek.

"Make me my  breakfast, you slut". he commanded.

'Seriously, a slut! He could have called me anything else but nope! He goes for slut. Which is one thing I'm most defiantly not.

"ok, I will but how can you call me a slut I dont go around sleeping with guys like brittany and kelly" I somehow got the confidence to say, which earned me another smack and a  satasfying punch in the stomach. 'ouch!' I inwardly think, taking in a shuddering gasp of air.

"Don't talk back to me" Trisatn shouted, 'Really! people these days they shout and rant there shit  shouting away even if were in the same room, I'm going to be deaf soon.

 I limp, slowly  holding my stomach walking toward the kitchen, just to again earn a push and fall.

And before I know it, I fall unconcious. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Hopefully edited- note any mistakes- Thank you*