chapter [2]

(Damons p.o.v)

The sunlight beems into my bedroom, signalling me today was in fact, going to be one heck of a day.
I will, find my sexy mate and I will be Alpha as she will be luna.

I get up from my bed and grab a towel and head to the bathroom, whilst thinking about the possiblities of who would be my mate.

I quickly scrub myself and jump out the shower whilst wrapping the towel to my waist. I quickly put my boxers on before getting my clothes from the drawer.

Putting on a pair of blue jeans,they hung on my waist and a dark blue t-shirt that clung to my body.
I grab a pair of black trainers and I leave my hair alone as it already looked good.

I take a look in the full mirror in my bedroom and let me tell you, I looked mighty fine.

As I head downstairs I smell a distant delicious scent.

'MATE!!!' my wolf howled.

The smell was stronger, the scent of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

Fuck!
what the heck is wrong with me?

As I turned I saw the Angelica my best friend Tristan's sister. I bully her, well not just me but everyone, she is such a weak wolf in our pack nobody need her.

"And where do you think your going" I sneered, just loving her reaction.

"u..mm i was just going to...go to...school, i've made...breakfast its in the dinning room" she mumbled sounding stupid, still turned towards the door not wanting to look at me.

"good, now go away you filthy fat ass" I said angrily and indigust.

I turned towards the dinning room, not before I heard the front door being slammed by her.

When I said those words to her before, I felt like I shoud have said some think kind. I wanted to hold her and keep her in my arms.

I shook my head, what in the hell was I thinking.

She is an easy target for anyone. Nobody likes her, she even weighs a ton I bet if you put an elephant on a weighing scale the elephant will way less than her.

'DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT OUR MATE!!! RESPECT HER and LOVE HER' my wolf snarled, and growled at me.

Wait! what did my wolf say?

'MATE!!!' my wolf repeated, with a satisfied howl.

'What...SHIT!!! Angelica cannot be my mate...If she finds out, I'm going to reject her without a second thought'.

*Hopefully edited- again feel free to correct my mistakes and If something doesn't make sense then again please tell me- Thank you! :) *