Meeting Mr. Jackass

I park my car in the parking lot and get out. I grab my phone and car keys and head to the office. As I was walking in I got a text from my mom.
" honey are you there yet?"
Right when I was about to text back I run into something hard "ow!"
"Oh my god ! I am so sorry" said a short girl.
" it was really my fault I said I was the one who wasn't paying attention." Hi my name is sky and before you ask it is not short for skyler. She looked like the person who was everybody's friend back in high school. She stuck her hand out so I took it. "Hi my name is Rylie, I said back to her." Unexpectedly she took my hand and dragged me with her into the office. We walked up to a middle aged woman named Rita.
"Hi, name please"
" Sky Miller"
" ok let me see Rita was typing something into the computer she then turned around and grabbed a key "ok your in dorm 304 building B. Thank you said sky " next!"
" umm Rylie Conner"
"Uh huh dorm 215 building A" She gave me the key and I turned around to see Sky with a sad look on her face.
"What" I asked
" were not in the same building"
" that's ok it's only a 5 minute walk from building A to building B."
"Yeah your right" well here's my number" she gave me a small piece of paper and I quickly took it and ripped it in half and took a pen and out and wrote mine. "Here" I gave her the piece of paper with my number on it.
" ok thanks see you tomorrow then" while Sky went off to her dorm I went to mine.
I walked up to building A and walked up the two flights of stairs. "213, 214, 215 this is it "
I took my key out and unlocked the door. I saw two beds the bed that was closest to the door was already taken. The bed had a blue and grey comforter. " why does this girl have such boyish things, like not gonna hate but why" I put my phone and keys on my bed and sat down. My phone buzzed and it was another text from my mom is said
" honey are you ok you didn't text me back" I had completely forgotten about my mom. I quickly texted back "I'm ok mom" right when I was about to hit the send button a door swung open and a guy came out a towel low around his hips
"ummmm who are you and why are you in my dorm"
" ummm this is my dorm why are you in here"
" are you sure you have the right dorm" he said
" yep dorm 215"
"That's my number two
"oh no, oh no no no no no this can't be, your my roommate" I screamed
" ok so I have a girl as a roommate ....... score!
"well I guess this is ok but if my mom ever found out she would kill me" I herd a little chuckle come out of my new roommates mouth.
"we'll I'm going to get changed so if you want to stay for the show go ahead"
" real funny but no" I got from my bed and walked towards the door.
" were are you going"
" to get the rest of my stuff" as I was about to leave I remembered that I had left my keys on the bed I walked back into the room.
"I thought you didn't want to see the show"
" I don't want to but I forgot my keys" as I wiggled them in front of his face. I started to my car again and on the way out he slapped my ass
"what the hell"
" sorry I couldn't help myself, by the way whats your name?"
" Rylie Conner"
"oh my god like Rylie form baby daddy"
" yes Rylie from baby daddy"
" that's... so... funny" he said in between laughs
"And what's your name"
" Jackson" I just stared at him for a long time not knowing what the actual fuck I was doing, now that I look at him he's kinda cute.....actually really hot. He has brown hair with green eyes like me except I have blond hair, he also has the most perfect lips I have ever seen.
"You can stop checking me out now and go get you stuff"
"huh I was not checking you out"
"uh hun say what you want to say but I know you want me"
"NO I DON'T" I screamed and stormed out of the room.

Hi guys hope you like it don't forget to follow and comment

Love ya ❤️ Batty