Getting to know MORE!

I went out of my room and grabbed my six boxes and soft blue jansport backpack Out of the car and walked back towards the dorm hoping that Jackson wouldn't slap my butt again. When I open my dorm door Jackson was on his bed with just his boxers on.
"Put some pants on buddy"
"And why should I"
"Because there's other human beings in this dorm other than you" I put my stuff down and started unpacking while Jackson sat on his bed watching TV and refusing to put pants on. Sometimes...no let me take that back all the time he looks like he's 19 but on the inside he's 6 years old. I got back on track and pulled out all my things.
" Don't put anything girly up"
"Now that you said that I'm going to put every pink thing I own on the walls."
"Uggggggg your so annoying" I stick my tongue out at him, but he ignored it. It took me around an hour and a half to finish unpacking my things and putting them up. I was so tired I could feel sleep coming to me I laid down on my bed and about 15 minutes later I passed out. I woke up a little when I herd Jackson get up from his bed and walk over to mine. What the hell is he doing now I thought. I herd him bend down to my head and whisper something.
" hey babe are you still awake"
Sense I was half awake half not I just moaned a little and turn over on my stomach.
"Oh god that was hot I herd him say"
I then felt half of my bed sink down. He then put his arms around me in a way that I couldn't get out to easily. Instead of trying to pull away I just sat there. In a way it was really nice having extra body heat and a body Guard too. I slowly let sleep take me over again and passed out for the second time but instead of being alone and cold I was with somebody who was nice and warm. Before I dozed off I herd Jackson whisper something into my ear.
" goodnight gorgeous"
I fell a sleep that night with a big grin on my face I think I'm falling for him......nope just kidding.

So how did you guys like it I know it was kinda short sry I love you guys so much and thank you to everyone who is reading my story. I honestly thought that nobody would read this but now that I see that people like it it makes me so happy. Don't forget to comment names for another boy that try's and take Rylie away form Jackson. IMPORTANT please please please please please don't forget to follow my friend zero_10 who also rights these kind of books. Don't forget to follow me and add your book to your reading list. And vote for me.

Which do you like better Ryln or Jylie pit your answer in the comments. ❤️

Love ya ❤️ Batty