The Date part 2

Jackson's POV
Wait what"
"Rylie is that true"

"Ummmmm well yeah I just didn't want you to feel bad so I said let's go on a date to make you feel better after the big news"
"big news,big news o yeah this is some pretty fucking big news!"
"I'm so sor..."
"no, no and who the fuck is James anyway"
"He's just a guy I met at the library"
"Yeah whatever I spent 2 hours getting ready but who the fuck cares anymore I'm done"
"Wait no Jackson"
Jackson POV
I run to my room and slam it and lock it I don't think I'm coming out until she and sky leaves
"But why,why would Rylie do this to me she knows I like her why"
"You know what who fucking cares anymore there's only two things that are going to help me right now which is some alcohol and some ladies"
Rylies POV
" So Rylie are you ready for your date"
"Yeah I mean I guess so"
"Come on cheer up your going on a date, and I have to say it you haven't even gone out and made friends exywith me and Jackson"
"Yeah your right I can't wait for this date"
"Well in that case we're here so get out of my car and go have some fucking fun"
"Ok I will bye sky"
Still Rylies POV
Wow I can't believe I'm going in a date with James so early in our friendship."
I walk into the pizza place and see him with his dark chestnut brown hair and his big green guys where to die for.
I walk up to him
"Hi"
"Hey" he says in a British accent
Omg I thought in my head that's so hot
I sit down and pick up a menu
"So what are you going to eat"he says
"O I'll just get a salad"

Omfg he is actually a real life version of Edward Cullen except with a British accent

"So......."
"So what" I say
"You wanna ditch this date and come back to my house"
"WAIT WHAT!"

So again I feel really bad I fucked up but I'm back I know I said I'd try to post more and I know you guys are probably mad but I just haven't really had the time to update this book cause I have been so busy lately and I had a big brain fart with this book.
I hope you guys aren't mad at me for leaving you in a cliff hanger but yeah I hope you like it please add it to your read your reading list vote for it and leave comments on what I should add to my book please give me a list of baby names too something just might happen to out dear little Rylie.

Love ya Batty ❤️