The guest

I got changed I put on my white crop top and slid on and my jean shorts, sense I run super cold I put on my Nike jacket.
(Pic of her outfit)

After I was all dressed I started to put my makeup on

After I was all dressed I started to put my makeup on. I don't wear a lot of makeup only concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I brushed my long blonde hair out and put it into a messy bun. I unlock the bathroom door and saw that Jackson wasn't on my bed any more.
"Were the hell is he now"
I walked towards the small kitchen and found Jackson sitting at the table on his phone.
"Hey I said
Jackson looked up "hey"
" so do you want to do anything tonight Jackson asked me
"Ummmm sure but I don't really want to go out.
"Well we can stay here and watch a movie or something"
"Sure but can I invite my friend Sky"
"Yeah I was going to invite my friend Aaron anyways"
I started texting sky if she wanted to come over.
"She can come.
"K cool said Jackson"
" just because we're going to hang out tonight I am still not forgiving you"
"Awwww but why not Jackson said ins a baby voice.
" because you stole my fucking clothes and you got a boner and didn't tell me"
" you said a bad word he continued to talk in his baby voice
" your so childish it's kind of cu..."
just the a knock came at my door that was probably sky I ran to the door and swung it open. I wasn't paying attention because I was so excited that I ran up to "sky" and hugged her.
"Ummmm what are you doing" I look up to see a tall cute boy with short brown hair and all that could come out of my mouth was "oh my god"

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter don't forget to follow me, add this story to your list, VOTE and tell your friends about his story. Please comment which one you like more
Ryln or jaylie

Love ya ❤️ Batty