Yelling and forgiving

I slammed my door and slid down the door. I was crying so hard that I thought I would cry a river like in Alice in wonder land. I got up from the ground and went to my dad I got my phone and plug my earbuds in and put on my good vibes playlist. "I hope this will make me feel better"
I soon fell a sleep listening to the song shape of you. I woke up the next morning with a headache and really sore eyes. I looked over at my clock I don't have my first class until 12:00. I got up hoping that Jackson wouldn't be in the house still. I walked trowds the kitchen I get something to eat when I saw Jackson siting at the table on his phone eating my cereal. I decided to just grab a water and go back to my room. When I was about to walk out of the kitchen, Jackson grab my arm.
"I'm sorry Rylie"
"Well I'm not Excepting your apology."
"Come on Rylie your over reacting."
"Are you serious I am not."
"Yes you are."
I ignored Jackson pick up the water and went back to my room.
I continue to listen to music while I cried.
Maybe I was overreacting, no.
Great now I'm talking to myself. I continue to sleep for the next few hours until I herd a knock at the door.
"Hey Rylie can I come in"
"No I screamed"
"Please I just want to talk to you"
"Ugggggggg fine you can come in"
Jackson walked in and came over and sat on my bed.
"Hey"
"Hey"
" I'm sorry about the spin the bottle thing"
" yeah right"
"No seriously Rylie I am sorry I shouldn't of done that to you"
" yeah you shouldn't of"
" please Rylie except my apology"
" huuump fine I will except your apology only if I get to do something with you"
"Yes yes you can do anything with me anything at all"
"Hmmmmmmmm can we go out to dinner and do something"
"Yeah sure but are you asking me on a date"
"WHAT NO"
"Whatever you say but I want to pick the place we eat at and go to.
"Fine it's a date then"
" yep a date."

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in awhile.i'm so glad that you still stuck around. Give ideas of where Rylie and Jackson should go. Put down in the comments if you love Jacob Sartorius
# Jacob Sartorius ❤️ I love you guys so much make sure to follow me on Instagram alanacini15. Don't forget to comment, follow, and vote I live you guys so much 😘.

Love ya Batty ❤️