James House

In "The date part 2"

"So why don't we ditch this place and go back to my house"
"WAIT WHAT!"

Rylies point of view

"Sure why not but what are we gonna do"
"I have something planned" said James
We went to his car and got into it. We pulled out of the parking lot and started to head to his house. Everything seemed to be going alright until we turned and started going down this really weird street.
"Ummmm where are we"
"We're just going to stop at my friends house for a second"
"O ok then"
While James went into the house I waited in the car. About 10 minuets later he came back with something in his hands.
"Hi I'm back"
"What did you have to do"
"I had to do....ummm....something"
"Anyways let's go to my house"
We rode down the rode everything going fine again
"Hey you hungry since we didn't actually eat"
"Yeah kind of"
"Here eat this brownie"
"I nice"
Nothing seemed to be bad about this brownie so I ate the whole thing. It was probably the best brownie I have ever had.
"Was the brownie good it was gone in like two seconds" James chuckled
"Hahah yeah I guess I was kinda hungry"     

"You probably shouldn't have eaten it so fast"                                                                                                        "Why?                                                                                                                                                                                          "Cause it was a pot brownie, I thought it would be fun"                                                                                       "FUN! I'm getting out"

I got out of the car and walked home. By the time I got home I was totally out of it and I needed help. And then that's when I saw Jackson.                                                                                                                 The next thing I know I'm in a bed and Jackson's undressing me. O NO!

This is all my fault. I've been gone for so long and I know this is a small chapter but I wanted to give you guys something don't worry another chapter is coming soon. Thanks for sticking with me and voting.

p.s there is probably going to be spelling errors and I sorry I haven't written in awhile. Also go check out my boyfriend jdog9709  please do it he just started his book show him some love.

                                               Love ya! Batty

                                     instagram: alanacini15

                                     Snapchat: xxbatty15xx