A BIG surprise

I woke up an hour later.
"Awwwwwww I yawned and stretched.but something was strange something felt weird, something hard was brushing up against my leg "what the fuck is that I scream" which made Jackson wake up.
" what the fuck I said while I pushed him off the bed" " do you have a boner"
"Yeah but did you really have to scream and make a big deal out of it"
" yes I did because your little friend was getting a little too excited"
"Hi I'm Rylie and I don't have the courage to say the word penis out loud so I use the word friend" Jackson said in a girly voice
"That's real mature Jackson but I highly doubt you even know the word" you are still discussing for having a boner and not telling me"
" we'll I'm sorry that I get boners ever time I'm around a hot girl" I blushed a deep red when he said the word "hot"
"Anyway I now am going to take a shower"
" can I joined"
"Hell no! I almost screamed at the thought
I grabbed my clothes and towel and headed for the bathroom. I took a 45 minute shower so I couldn't see the dickhead for a while. When I was done with my shower looked out but couldn't find my clothes or towel I couldn't find anything. "Son of a bitch"
I opened the door just a crack to see Jackson still sitting on my bed but he had all of my clothes and and towel in his hands.
"JACKSON" I screamed give me back my clothes.
"Nope your not getting them it's payback for pushing me off the bed"
"Come and get them"
Ughhhhhh that's it I'm done I say and swing open the door all the way. I could see Jackson staring at me. Stop staring at me like something's wrong with me. I will up to him and take my clothes out of his hand. I tried to rush back to the bathroom as fast as I could but on my way I dropped my shirt. I went back to pick it up, as I was bending down I could see Jackson's eyes drop from my face to my ass his eyes almost popping out of there sockets and his mouth wide open. I walk back to the bathroom and made sure to lock it this time and sat down on the floor for a while.

Hope you guys enjoyed please comment some names for a boy that might try and take away Rylie from Jackson. Don't forget to follow me and add this to you reading list and VOTE. thanks so much for reading my story and I will try and post two chapters a day.

Love ya ❤️ Batty