Is This Real?

I woke up to something making my arm feel numb. I look over to the lady and slight panic as she takes the needle out of me. I hate needles 😩 I also looked at her confused and asked what she was doing 

She looks at me once again with  her careing eyes saying "oh your getting released today and I don't think you want this is your arm" she says sheepishly.

I reply slowly "oh ok, thank you"

She just smiles at me and hands me a slack of clothing.

She says "your  family dropped it off for you, you can head home now. Also I think it's good for you to know you show signs of a minor case of amnesia."

I replied with a faint voice knowing that amnesia could explain everything that I'm so lost on. "Oh thank you ma'am"

I go to the bathroom and changed, I was in a plain black crop top with regular waisted jeans that looked slightly washed out. I tied my perfectly clean white converse grabbing my phone. I put my hair in some sort of messy bun and thanked the wonderful nurse.

Before I left she says "oh your parents also left you car keys for you, there at the front. They also have your house address in case you wanted to know."

I thanked her again giving her a warm smile and leaving. 

I decided to get some ice cream before leaving with the $6 that I found in my pocket. 

*after buying the ice cream cone*

I look at the ice cream cone with so much desire to eat it, oh have I missed sweets. Right as I am about to lick some of the cone I get bumped into and it falls out of my hand

"Hey what the fu-" as I turn around I look at this man who looks extremely perfect. Chisled chin, perfectly sculpted body, hair at the perfect angle, and best of all him glorious face. I took a minute to stare as he then realized what had happened

*Grayons POV*

As I am walking out of the cafeteria I decided to check my Instagram feed to get my mind off what's been going on lately. I wasn't paying very much attention when I felt something hit my chest.

A light girly and slightly pissed off voice says "what the fu-" and then she cuts herself off.

I decided to look up from my phone to see this perfect girl standing in front of me. Her face was gorgeous, her hair sits in a bun that suits her very well, a cute petite body to top it all off. Then I realized what I had done. 

"Omg I'm so sorry! Let me buy you a new one umm..."

*Rains POV*

His voice was low and husky. 'Damn' I thought, this guy is legit the perfect package. 

He says to me "Omg Im so sorry! Let me buy you a new one umm..."

Hat pause left me thinking if he was asking for my name; hope he is cause Ima tell him it. I thought sarcasticly 

"It's Rain, and you are?"

He uses that Suductive voice to tell me his name "It's Grayson." He gives a a slight smirk that would make any girl go wild.

He slowly turns and starts heading to the line to buy me a new ice cream cone and says "you go sit down, I'll get you your ice cream!" 

I decided to trust him and hope that he would actually buy me ice cream and not ditch me.

About 5 minutes later he reapears in front of me holding a chocolate ice cream cone. I smile to happily knowing I would be able to end up eating ice cream. Then I noticed he had a cone for himself, and he then sits down in front of me and I look slightly confused at him. He seemed to notice my confusion and says