What The Fuck....

WRITERS HELP!! I WAS NOTIFIED THAT LAST CHAPTER I SCREWED UP AND BECAUSE IM LAZY ASF AND DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH AND FIX IT ID RATHER JUST DO THIS!! THE EX BOYFRIEND'S NAME IS JOSH NOT JAKE! I WAS TYPING FAST AND ME BEING BAD WITH NAMES DID THAT!! Oops :P 

Welp thanks for reading <3

Putting my address into munch phone I follow the directions of a monotone voice. Siri directing me as I maneuver through the streets of Cali. 

*Turn Left And Your Destination Is On The Left* Siri tells me 

I turn to look at a group of apartments that could touch the clouds. I stood looking at the building in awe. Surprised I could afford something like that. I look at the sheet of paper and see it says an apartment number, 532. Welp that deals with the issue of finding where I lived. 

Walking into the large building I'm greeted my a kind face saying "Hello Rain! Where have you been lately?" 

I stopped abruptly when I was asked where I was.. I didn't really know what happened; all I knew was that I had been in the hospital the last couple days. 

I smile at the bellhop and say "oh I just was hanging out with the family the last couple days, I've missed them lately." Yes, I lied; what was I supposed to say... oh nothing much... just been in the hospital and have no idea what the hell has happened to me and I got a booty call at the hospital .

He smiled at me and said "oh ok! I'll see you later Rain, also there is a package in your room. Just so you know..." he laughs after that line. I wave and go to the sign that says elevators. 

I look at the top of the elevators and I go and click on the button for the one that says 'rooms 500-600' I walk in and click the button for 530-540. About 10 seconds later I walk out. 

Looking at all the rooms trying to find this room. My keys dangling in my hand and my heart racing faster than anything. 

Right as I reach my room and put my keys in the door my phone goes off. I take a second to look

Grayson😍👌🏽

Hey hot stuff, when am I going to your place tonight?

I pause a minute completely forgetting the task at hand rushing into my home. As I look in I see  a perfect room :image above: I stood there for a bit. I decided to ignore Grayson for a bit locking the door, and threw my keys on the table and crashed onto the couch. I kept hearing my phone go off but I still ignored it. I just wanted to forget everything at this moment and sleep. 

I took a good hour nap when I woke up I decided to actually look at my phone 

23 Notifications (showing the iMessage sign)

i sigh and unlock my phone looking at the overwhelming bright screen.

Grayson😍👌🏽         3 Messages 

BBBBEESSTT FFRRIIEENNDD🔥😂            19 Messages 

Baby Cakes😜🔥         1 Message

I look at my phone and unlock the one that said 'BBBBEESSTT FFRRIIEENNDD'

Reading the text confused....

BBBBEESSTT FFRRIIEENNDD🔥😂

; other people's text will be italasided and rains is bolded and her thoughts r regular : just so y'all know ☺️;

10:15 am