Gold x reader (parenting)

Hi everyone still waiting for requests but I will still make stories.  @MistyCharleston wanted this thank you Misty for requesting this.

"Don't worry Dylan, she won't bite you," you reassure the little 6 year old boy.

"A-Are you s-sure?" he asks nervously, his blue eyes looking back at the pokemon who is just a few feet away from him.

You slowly nod your and smile at him. "It doesn't seem like it but she's a lot more afraid of you than you are of her."

The poor baby female Poochyena always gets scolded by other human or pokemon because of her intimidating appearance. A few days ago, the small hyena-like pokemon was attacked by a horde of Beedrill and Ariados. Luckily, you were around the same area as the Bite Pokemon when you heard her cry. You saved her by battling her foes and immediately brought her to your Pokemon Daycare, where she will be safe and taken care. She was so terrified back then, that the only human she trusts now is you.

A few days after the incident, which is today, a little boywith dark black hair and light blue eyes named Dylan entered your Daycare a few hours ago, hoping to get his first pokemon here. He asked you if he could have one of the abandoned pokemon as his own. He knew he was too young to start his journey, but he wanted to have a pokemon who he could play with, take care and get to know before they travel together. Only a few seconds passed before his blue eyes were fixated on the little Poochyena.

And now here you are, helping the little boy who wants to befriend the still frightened pokemon. Dylan takes a deep breath before slowly approaching the female Poochyena. She growls at first, but soon is calmed down once she feels soft fingers brushing her grey fur. She barks happily, wanting more affection from the child.

"Look (Y/n)! She doesn't look afraid anymore!" Dylan says in joy as he hugs the now happy Poochyena.

"And neither are you," you say with a light laugh. "Would you like to feed her?" you ask.

The boy nodds his head eagerly. You giggle at how adorable they look together. You can tell they'll be good partners. You take out some berries from your pocket and gave them to Dylan. He immediately puts one in front of Poochyena's mouth, and the Bite Pokemon takes a huge bite of the berry. He genty pats her head, earning a content growl from her. You suddeny hear the entrance's door opening, signifying there's a new customer. You get up and look at Dylan and Poochyena.

"You two don't need me anymore, don't you?" you ask with a gigge.

They both shake their heads. Yes, they're like two peas in a pod. You laugh again and walk towards the counter. Waiting in front of it is a tall boy, probably your age, with dark black hair and sparkling golden eyes. His head turns to your direction when he hears your footsteps, and a wide smirk appears on his handsome face when he sees your beautiful facial features and perfect body.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) and welcome to the Pokemon Daycare," you greet him with your usual sunny smile and enthusiastic voice.

"Well hello there pretty lady. The name's Gold," he says casually, thinking you will be an easy target.

This isn't the first time you deal with this type of guy, so you just go with the flow. "How may I help you?"

"Can you take care of my Togekiss for around a month?"

"Sure, does it need to level itself up?"