Green x reader

Well I am writing on my phone that is why it isnt bold this is the shortest well not short because the first one was but yeah here you go enjoy

~~~~~~

His name was Green. Everyday, he would be swarmed by all of his fan girls, asking for autographs to hugs, whatever it was, it really annoyed you seeing your crush be flattered all the time. Although Green was your best friend, you could barely talk to him without getting interrupted by his fans. Ever since Green became the new Gym Leader in Viridian City, he's been getting nothing but attention. And you were getting jealous.

You weren't jealous of his fame; frankly, you were proud of him for achieving his goal. But what worried you the most was that he would forget about you, and not even talk to you. Worse yet, he would act more cocky than usual, like one of those film stars in the movies. You couldn't stand to see someone like Green do that. It just wasn't his type of style.

You're name was (Y/n). You liked Green. Sometimes, you thought you would even love him. But that wouldn't be possible; he didn't like you back, he'd never love you. You always thought about these feelings with a lemonade in your hand. Maybe just one day, you could be with him, in his warm arms keeping you comfort. But you quickly snapped these ridiculous thoughts out of your head. "Stop it." you snapped at yourself, frowning. That's when you heard something or rather someone rustle in the bushes.

"Who's there?" You got up on your feet, dropping your cool drink. Your eyes narrowed at the sight in front of you. A boy with emerald green eyes and brown spiky hair gave off a cocky smile to you. "Hey, (Y/n)." He said casually. His green darted to yours. You noticed how he was covered in scars and scratches.

"Don't worry about it." Green winced in pain as you wiped some blood off his arm. You shook your head, wondering how on earth this happened. "If you're wondering what happened, those fan girls happened." Green answered dizzily. Somehow, ever since you became friends, he could read your mind....but it obviously wasn't true, or else he would know you love him.

"Be careful next time." You said, wrapping a bandage around his knee. Green smirked and leaned closer to you, causing you to blush madly. "What is it, Green?" Was the only thing that came out of your mouth before he kissed you passionately. You could feel his warm hands gently wrap around your hips as you automatically put your arms around his neck to pull him closer. Green and you kept kissing until you both ran out of breath.

"Those fan girls won't bother me anymore." Green gazed into your eyes. "Why do you say that?" You panted a bit, blushing.
"Because I told them I love you! You're the only girl I love, (Y/n)." He blushed darkly and swooped in to kiss you again. Eventually, you two broke off again, hugging.

"I love you too, Green." you said with a tiny smile. Green nuzzled your neck in a friendly way. You responded with a slight giggle. "So, Green the gym leader of Viridian...what battles are you good at, apart from Pokémon ones?"

~~~

Well you can know later probably make part two just say you want it and then I will do it anyways 😂😂😂