Clemont x reader

This was a request, but anyways read the end thank you it is important because I don't want you guys to be confused
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a nice day, Champion (Y/n)."  Nurse Joy said as she returned my Poke balls. I thanked her as I returned my Poke balls to my belt.
She doesn't really have to call me Champion all the time. I thought. I sat down on the food court chair as I brought out my Holo Caster to call Professor Sycamore. Soon his image appeared.
"Ah, bonjour Miss Champion! How's it going with the Pokedex?" Sycamore said happily.
"It's great and you just dampened my mood even further." I said, slinking down in my seat.
"It can't be helped! Even I can't get over you becoming Champion even if I knew you would!" He laughed. We continued to share our stories and laugh our butts off when we tell jokes. I felt one my Poke balls rattle and soon Roserade was on the table.
Rose-Roserade!" It yipped.
"I have to go Professor. Pokemon calls." I said reluctantly.
               "Of course, (Y/n). It was a pleasure talking to you. Au revoir!" His image soon faded as I turned my Holo Caster off. Roserade yipped its name again. I sighed and brought out my Poke puffs and fed her favorite one. After a bit of greedy struggling, she somehow convinced me of giving her all the Poke puffs. She happily ate all the Poke puffs until she stopped when I sighed deeply. She yipped as if asking what's wrong.
"It's nothing Roserade. It's just... I'm just tired of being called Champion all the time, battling strangers, and being swarmed in all the time." I sighed again. "I wish I was back to my old self..." Roserade frowned but tried to cheer me up by putting her rose-hands in-front of my face. It smelt wonderful. This is what Roserade would do when I feel down. Her roses always smelt wonderful and helped me calm down. I smiled.
"Thanks girl." I said, rubbing her rose-hands. She always liked to be rubbed at her roses. She leaned on me more until a cry stopped us. "Che-Chespin!"
We looked down and saw a little Chespin staring at Roserade in a love-struck expression. Roserade paid no heed to the Chespin and went back eating her Poke puffs. The Chespin pouted but then used Vine Whip to get the basket of Poke puffs without Roserade's consent and ate it. Angered, Roserade then smirked evilly and used Energy ball at the Chespin. Although it wasn't effective, Chespin rolled back, with a few Poke puffs in his mouth. Angered as well, he used Pin Missile at Roserade but used Venoshock to counter it. Then Chespin jumped and used Tackle but Roserade dodged it, spilling over my soda cup. Little did we know, a Pokemon was under the said cup's falling point.
"Kin-Fennekin!" It yipped, angered. Fennekin then shot Flamethrower at Chespin, but dodged and I was behind him. I blocked my head with my arms, waiting for impact but it didn't came. I took a peek, and saw Roserade countering it with Venoshock. The fire steamed and simmered down, but the wet Fennekin was still angry. It barked at us and used Flamethrower again and Roserade was too slow to counter it. We braced for impact until a yip came to our ears. We saw Chespin blocking Flamethrower with his own body. When it died down, Chespin had swirls instead of eyes and fainted. The Fennekin, who still looked pretty pissed, felt no remorse for the Pokemon and left.
Who owns that Pokemon? I thought as I dug through my bag to get a Potion, then I healed the Chespin. It yipped its name after being fully healthy.

"At least your healthy now." I said smiling. Suddenly a Pikachu came running from nowhere and scolded the Chespin who looked nervous.
"There you are!" A voice said. I looked up and saw a little girl, maybe eight or nine, with blue eyes, short blonde hair in a side ponytail, brown vest tied by a black ribbon, white skirt, black leggings, and pink shoes. She had a yellow satchel which has a Dedenne in it. Another girl who's probably the same age as me with honey-colored hair, blue eyes, a pink hat, a white collared black sleeveless shirt, high-waist red skirt with thigh-high black socks and black shoes. With them, a boy who I assumed is the little girl's older brother has unkempt blonde hair, blue eyes with round glasses, wearing a blue and yellow jumpsuit, with a very large backpack on his back. He seemed out of breath and nervous. Then the last one, a boy that has raven hair covered in a red and white cap, amber eyes, blue jacket with white patterns covering a black shirt, grey pants and red and black shoes. Though he wears different clothes, I instantly knew this person.
"Ash?" I asked, bewildered.
"(Y/n)?" Ash asked as well. We broke together wide smiles as we ran and hug each other, all giddy and laughing. We broke when Pikachu want in on the hugs. I laughed and hugged Pikachu back. Pikachu let go of me as he played with Roserade next. Ash was still smiling.
"(Y/n)! I can't believe your here! I didn't see you since the Pokemon League in Unova!" He exclaimed.
"I know! Ash you've grown up a lot!" I exclaimed, laughing. "But you still kinda act like a little kid." I copied Iris' catchphrase as Ash sweat dropped. The blonde boy seemed surprised about this outcome.
"Ash, you-you're friends with the Kalos Champion?" He asked. Ash gawked.
"You're the NEW Kalos Champion?!" Ash pointed at me.
"Well it took a lot of convincing to not reveal my identity , but yeah I am the Champion." I shrugged.
"Uh, excuse me..." The honey-colored haired girl started. "Were you the one who spilled soda on Fennekin?" She sidestepped and showed the still drenched Fennekin, who was so pissed.
So she's her trainer. I thought. "Actually Roserade did, and it was an accident. You see, your Chespin stole our Poke puffs and well, started a fight." I replied nervously.
"Chespin that wasn't very nice of you!" The blonde boy exclaimed. "Go apologize to Roserade." Chespin looked sad and stepped forward to Roserade and bowed. Roserade smiled and nodded, accepting his apology. I felt something tug my sleeve and saw the little girl.
"Hello miss. Would you please go take care of my brother?" She asked innocently. Her older brother seems embarrassed.
"You see, my brother is really shy and I won't be by his side for a long time, so will you please marry my brother?" She went in a kneeling position.
"Th-that's enough Bonnie!" Then a huge white crane thing picked up Bonnie and dragged her away, with her brother muttering 'how embarrassing' over and over again. I chuckled.
"You have some great friends." I said.
"Well, you've met Bonnie. The one dragging her is her older brother, Clemont. And this is Serena." He finished with Serena muttering a salutation. She seemed familiar as well.
"You're Serena from that Poke Vision video right? With Fennekin?" Her eyes widened.
"Y-yeah! You watched it?" She asked excitedly. I hummed in response.
"And you two were so cute." Together we went to the food court and caught up on everything. On Ash's side, he got Froakie as his Kalos starter and Fletchling as his first caught Pokemon. Then mentioned Serena being his friend since camp in Kanto and decided to join him. He already had two badges and he's heading towards Shalour City.
Then I told my story. After the Pokemon League in Unova, I started moving to Kalos because of my mom's work. Then my neighbors insisted if I could join them and meet Professor Sycamore and get our starters. I got Froakie, but then after a few gym battles it evolved into Frogadier then Greninja. I also told them that Sycamore gave me the three starter Pokemon of the Kanto region. I chose Charmander, and gave me Charizard's Mega Stone. Then after my third Gym battle with Korrina, she gave me one of her Lucario with his Mega Stone. We continued to talk until Clemont and Bonnie came back.
"Hey (Y/n), why don't we have a battle?" Ash said excitedly.
"Yeah, let's do it!" We ran to the battlefield with Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie not far behind. Clemont was the referee.
"It's been a long time since we've battled Ash, I hope you're ready!" I boasted.
"We were born ready! Right Pikachu?" He turned to his partner who jumped down from his shoulder and onto the battlefield before chanting its name.
"Alright Roserade, show 'em what your made of!" Roserade yipped its name as it entered the battlefield.
"Battle begin!" Clemont said, swinging down his hand.
"Pikachu use Quick Attack!" An invisible force quickened Pikachu as he charged towards Roserade who looked at me with trusting eyes. I winked then Roserade dodged it with grace.
"Whoa! Roserade's fast!" Bonnie gasped.
"Roserade, use Energy Ball!" A sphere of green with the same colored sparks emitted from Roserade's two bouquet hands and fired at Pikachu.
"Pikachu, counter it with Electro Ball!"
"Pika-Pika-chu-Pi!" A sphere of electricity formed at Pikachu's thunderbolt tail and shot it at the Energy Ball. It collided then exploded into black smoke.
"Roserade and Pikachu are evenly matched." Clemont said.
"Yeah," Serena admitted. "She isn't Champion for nothing..."
"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Electricity surged through Pikachu as electricity shot towards Roserade.
"Roserade, use Dazzling Gleam!" A bright white flash emitted from Roserade and collided with the Thunderbolt. It was fighting with each other; a dangerous dance between grace and power, but grace won the battle and the move struck Pikachu, flying him backwards.
"Pikachu! You all right buddy?" Pikachu had some scratches but he yipped, showing he's fine. "Alright, use Bolt Tackle!" The same force quickened Pikachu except this time electricity surged through all of Pikachu until he was covered in an electric aura and struck Roserade fast. She seemed unconscious at first but she woke up and landed on her feet. I smirked.
"Roserade, finish this battle with Venoshock!" A purple aura formed around Roserade as toxic poison was released and struck Pikachu. He instantly fell down with swirls for eyes.
"Pikachu is unable to battle. The victory goes to Roserade and (Y/n)!" Clemont exclaimed. Ash picked up Pikachu as he regained consciousness.
"You all right buddy?" Ash asked in worry.
"Pika-Pika." The yellow mouse said.
"That was a great battle Ash." I said, raising my hand. "Hope to see you in the Pokemon League." He smiled as he shook my hand while Roserade and Pikachu praised each other.
"Well, I guess we should take our leave." I laid my hands on my waist as I looked at Roserade. "We have lots to do after I became Champion, like catching new Pokemon." Roserade seemed to be sad about leaving Pikachu but she walked to my side nonetheless. Ash seemed sad as well.
"You're leaving already? But you just got here!" He exclaimed.
"I know but, I can't stay in one place forever and beat other Trainer's Pokemon every time." I sighed. "I'm just tired of this same routine over and over again." Clemont seemed to be surprised at this and pondered for a while.
"Why don't you join us?" He blurted out suddenly. We all looked at him, surprised. He blushed a bit.
"Well-I mean you said you're going to catch lots of Pokemon right? Well we're travelling to Coumarine city right now so, why don't you join us?" Ash seemed to agree to this idea.
"Yeah (Y/n), why don't you join us?" Ash said, excited. "It'll be a lot more fun with you. And I wanna see all your cool Pokemon too! So how about it?" They were all staring at me expectantly. Roserade seemed to like the idea when I looked at her. I smiled "Alright. I'm in." Ash and his friends all smiled from my answer. Suddenly a growling a stomach was heard.
"I kinda didn't eat yet when Chespin ran away." Ash said, laughing nervously.
"Ash, that's really rude!" Serena said angrily. Soon her stomach growled as well. She blushed.
"Why don't we all eat first?" Clemont suggested. Everyone nodded their heads as we we went to the food court.

Yay done I have no ideas for the other oneshots so I might take a all of them from deviantart for you guys and also give them shout outs and also I am trying to make another book because I ran out of ideas of this one so I will update really quick because these ain't my ideas lol. If you want to know what book I'm making you will have to wait plus when I publish it I will let you guys know it because I know you guys will like it.