Alain x reader

This was requested by Fungirl027 and this is actually my story but turned into a shorter version and different to the story. I have a story of Alain x reader and it is crap because I update this book not the other one and I don't know what happened to the book, but it is going to 1k I guess.

Your mother passed when you was three. You didn't know what was happening because you was too young to understand. Your father was upset because he loved your mother so much. When you was ten he passed away too.

Your life was a mess because you had no one. But your father didn't say anything about you uncle. You didn't know you have one. You thought you had no family. He came behind you, when you was crying at your dad's grave. "Don't cry, baby" he said he had a soft voice. You turn around seeing an dark blue haired guy smiling. "Who are you" you asked getting up. "Well, sweetie I am your uncle" he said. You cannot believe that a random person saying that. "I don't have one" you said. He wiped your tears and kneeled down. "Well that is because your dad didn't mention me" he said. "What do you mean" you asked. "You see, I am your mother's twin brother and I kind of remind him of your mother" he explained. You never said anything because you had nothing to say. "Come (Y/n) lets go to your new home" he said. He got up and took out his hand, you held it and walked with him to his lab which will be your new home.

2 years later

"Hey uncle do you think I will be a pro at your stuff" you said, feeling determined. "Well I don't know, (Y/n) you are like your mother, really determined and likes to dance" he said. You pouted because he answered half of it. "Am I good at it" you said looking at the stuff he uses. "Yeah if you try and study" he says dragging you out the lab. "Hey you are no fun" you said crossing your arms.

You walked across the halls looking for your eevee. "Eevee!" You called out. But she didn't come. You was worried and went to the other rooms.

You went to your bedroom and then Eevee jumped on top of you. "Eevee you shouldn't do that you know I get scared easily" you say hugging her.

You had a plan to impress your uncle and that was to save a Pokemon. You open the with determination and saw a guy just about your age there, he had a charmeleon next to him. He went inside your uncle's lab. But the charmeleon stayed with you.

You was confused 'does that trainer know his charmeleon is there' you thought. You then started to play with the charmeleon. You made pokepuffs for your Pokemon and the charmeleon. You had so much fun with that Pokemon.

"Charmeleon where are you" you heard a call.

Alain's POV

After staying with Professor Sycamore, I noticed my Pokemon was gone. I sighed to myself because Charmeleon was always wondering off.

I called out his name but no answer. Then he came out of a room. Inside that room was the prettiest girl I ever seen in my life. She was smiling so delightedly that Charmeleon was coming to me. I blushed seeing how beautiful she was. Then I walked away, hoping I will see those precious (e/c) again. Wait what I don't know her and I already like her. I see professor sycamore staring at me. I think he seen I was blushing and he giggled.

"Her name is (Y/n) she is my niece" he said. SHE IS HIS NIECE!

3 years later

Your POV

I always study to be great and now I am finally the top level. During the years I have been playing with charmeleon and he was helping me and Sylveon with my study's. I still didn't see the trainer properly.

I finally decided to start my journey exploring new Pokemons and their habitats. It was amazing to write notes down.

Me and Sylveon walked through the woods looking at new Pokemons. I loved the sight, but I wasn't paying attention though. We got stuck in a net. The net was connected to a helicopter. And we went away.

"Stop right there" I heard a voice. It was that trainer. I blushed when I saw his face. He was so cute.

I haven't seen charmeleon with him, I was excited to see him again.

"Charizard come on out" he shouted. Then Charizard came out and blasted the net. Me and Sylveon fell but landed on Charizard.

"Are you okay" the trainer said helping me off Charizard. "Yeah I'm okay" I say. "My name is Alain nice to meet you" he said.

"I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you" I said.

"You still look pretty the day I layer eyes on you" he smiled. I was confused then blushed that he new I was the one playing with his Pokemon.

"You did" I said. Still blushing. He smirked then kissed me. I kissed back.

"I love you (Y/n)" he said. "I love you too" I say back.

I really did not know him well but I knew he was the one for me. It was like love at first sight.

Sorry I didn't update it was because I never went on wattpad that often so I hoped you liked it