Six

Who?

Bea's POV

It's been a week since I got the privilege to be a Lady Eagle and my last talk with Jho. I've been meaning to ask other girls about her.

Had it been just a dream?

I was afraid to find out the answer.

This afternoon, I had the courage to raise the question to the the other Lady Eagles.

"Hey, do you know Jhoana Maraguinot?" I walked up to Maddie, which also a freshman like me.

When I saw the confusion on her face I added, "Not that we're close or anything but do you, by a chance, know her?"

She zoned out for a minute, then called Trey and whispered (a whisper that I could hear, though), "Nagtatanong daw tungkol kay Jho."

They both stared at me as if any minute they're waiting for the world to drop a bomb on me.

"Uh, she is--"

Therese was interrupted by a loud cheer that seemed to be coming from the gate of the gym.

The three of us craned forward to see what the commotion was all about.

From where we are standing, all we can picture out is a person who is being encircled by our teammates.

This is a bit different and unusual.

I don't remember any famous icon visting us, neither is Ate Alyssa being treated like that.

Nung nakawala na yung tao from being surrounded, I got to view the person clearly.

Jhoana.

Why is she here now?

She's standing right infront of me. She's real. She's alive. She's here.

"Why didn't you tell me she was part of the team?" I murmured to the girl beside me.

Maddie returned the action but only aggresively, "I tried to tell you!"

She could've told me sooner!

"Hi, Bea."