2) training!!!

2) by the way clary has a black cat called sparkles, it's a small cat, and she's really sweet, and her claws are like poison to demons, she can also feel it when demons are nearby. ENJOY!!! XD

Clary P.O.V.

Today I'm going to train with Jace!

I guess it'll be fun, I put on my leggings and a tank top, I let my cat Sparkles out of my room, and I head to the training room. Jace isn't there yet, so I start training alone. He'll probably be here in a couple of minutes.

Jace P.O.V.

I walk into the training room and I see Clary doing some back-flips. I stay in the shadows and look at her in amazement. when she starts to throw with knife's, she hits the targets in the center every time as if it's nothing!

Suddenly there's a knife embedded in the wall, right beside MY BEAUTIFULL FACE!
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I exclaim shocked.

"You were spying on me, that's not nice." She replies.
I just stare at her.

"well..., come on, let's get started!" She calls joyfully.

"what are we going to do?" I asked,

"we could do some sparring?"

"yeah, I'll show you how the big boy's do it."

Clary P.O.V.
I have the eerie feeling that someone's watching me so I throw a knife in their direction. It lands right beside their head and the person lets out a girly scream. Turns out it was Jace.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He exclaims.

"You were spying on me, that's not nice." I reply.
He just stares at me.

"Well... , come on, let's get started!" I call joyfully.

"What are we going to do?"

"We could do some sparring?"

"yeah, I'll show you how the big boy's do it."

He's good, but I seem to be better!

2 hours later

"Well, I think I beat you without a doubt." I said

"No way! You cheated!"

"Aww, is Jacie jealous off my awesome skills?" I pouted.

I take my usual black skinny jeans, my black top, and my jacket. when I open my door, I see Jace waiting for me, "Hey, watcha doing?" I ask "Waiting for you so I can invite you to lunch." he answered, "Okay sure, where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking Taki's?"

"Yeah, sure let's go.", he smiled, I smiled back.

Taki's

There was this girl at Taki's, and she was flirting with Jace all through serving us. Jace seemed quite uncomfortable at her antics, it was hilarious!
But I was glad he only paid attention to me. Wait no! I don't even like the guy! Well I do like him but not in that way!

Jace.P.O.V.

This girl was flirting with me all the time, but I'm only interested in clary, even though she was laughing at my attempts to make the girl leave. I want to get to know her better. "soooo..., can I ask you some questions?"

"Yeah sure, but only if I can ask some myself."

"okay, I'll go first, ... what's your favorite color?"

"blue" (sorry if this isn't right, i don't know what their favorite colors are!)

"what's yours?"

"green, like your eyes." she blushed.

"do you have any pets?"

"yes, I have this awesome ninja cat, she can sense demons, and fight them with her claws!"

"whoa, awesome!!!"

"And you, do you have any pets?"

"No, but can I borrow your cat sometimes?", she giggled.

"Only if she like's you!"

We kept asking questions, and eventually we headed back to the institute, it was almost midnight, but she wanted to show me something before we went to our rooms. She pulls me up some stairs, and trough some abandoned corridors until we came at a beautiful garden at the top of the building, covered by a glass roof. She sat down on some kind of stairs that went to nowhere, like a stairway to heaven, and I stood a few steps below her.

"OMG it's midnight already! Watch this! It's absolutely awesome and beautiful!" she said puling me up.

I see the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen in my life. "It's midnight flower" she says softly.

I lean into her and...

dundunduuuuun, should they kiss? we'll see next time, see you later!!! XD