Chapter 1

A teenage girl, fifteen or sixteen years old, skips through the eery stone corridors, humming a haunting tune in the otherwise silent atmosphere. Her lips set in a slight smirk, rust colored eyes shut, charcoal grey hair swaying and bouncing behind her as she made her trek.

She paused somewhere in the middle of the hallway, looked at the doors on either side of them, picked one, and snuck inside, her smirk adopting a more sinister air. She tip toed through the room, across the floor colored with dried blood that quite resembled her eyes, toward the bed, where deep snoring rumbled from within a mass of blankets and pillows.

Reaching behind her, she retrieved a knife, the smile almost splitting her lips with her giddiness.

The knife glinted with the dim light of the hall as she raised it over the unsuspecting figure, who grumbled slightly as they turned over, but didn't wake.

"WAKE UP, OLD MAN!" The girl suddenly shouted, plunging the knife downward as the figure jerked awake.

He grunted as the blade slide easily through his ribs, resting within his left lung. His eyes narrowed at the giggling girl now skipping from the room.

His roar of outrage broke through the air, shattering what silence could have existed, waking the other occupants of the hall through the solid stone walls.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE, YOU BITCH!"

His bare feet slapped against the stone floors, and his blood fell to create a trail behind him as he chased after his attacker, strangely unaffected by the heavily bleeding wound in his torso, or the kitchen utensil still sticking from his bare chest.

Yuma cackled as she retreated, grinning as she leapt over a confused and sleepy Tobi. She heard the collision behind her, but didn't look back as she disappeared into her safe haven.

"Tachi nii-chan!" She squealed with laughter, diving into the obsidian comforter and waking the occupant.

His pure black irises took in her blood soaked appearance- again, he'd have to clean his comforter before night came again. Her laughter was a pleasant wake up call, at least. She, despite being a teenager, reminded him so much of his kid brother, if Sasuke was still young... and a psychopath.

"ARGH! C'MERE BITCH!" The bleeding immortal yelled, bursting into the room and tackling the giggling young girl on the bed, ruining what could have been a relatively pleasant beginning to the poor Uchiha's morning.

"Ack! Tachi nii-chan, help!" Yuma giggled as the raven haired man rose without a sound, his sleep-mussed hair shadowing his eyes, which soon began to glow crimson.

"Amaterasu..."

¤¤¤

"Morning!" The charcoal haired girl chirped, skipping into the base living area. "When's Zu gonna be home?"

"How about when he fucking gets the fuck back, fucking bitch," Hidan grumbled, still sour from the morning's wake up call as Kakuzu stitched the gaping hole in the foul mouthed man's chest.

His crude language earned him a firm smack to the back of his head from the man tending to his wound,  while gruff, multicolored eyed criminal grunted, "Language."

"Oi, Kakuzu, what the hell?!" The silver haired man protested. "Why the fuck've I gotta watch my fucking language around the fucking bitch?!"

This earned the swearing male another harsh smack, drawing another string of curses from him, as well as laughter from Yuma, who decided to skip over to Tobi, to see what he was doing.

"Hey, Lolli! What'cha doin'!" She chirped curiously.

"Hey, Yuma-chan! Tobi's drawing! Wanna join Tobi?" He inquired, offering her a piece of paper and a forest green crayon.

Her lips puckered a moment, then she shook her head.

"Naw, the only thing I'd end up with is another pineapple thingy..."

"Okay, Yuma-chan!" The man-child chirped as he picked up where he left off.

A large, blue tinted hand pat the odd teen's head as it's owner passed by with a yawn.

"Mornin', Kid," Kisame greeted wearily. "That was a hell of a wakeup call today."

"Fucking tell me about it!" Hidan yelled abruptly, drawing a giggle from the rust eyed girl.

"Morning, Fishy!" She chirped, following the blue, muscular man to the kitchen, where Itachi stood at the stove. Yuma giggled again as she hopped onto the counter, swinging her legs. "Oh no, Tachi's cooking!"

The raven haired man cast the bubbly girl a soft glare as a chuckle rumbled in Kisame's broad chest.

"Hn," the Uchiha finally grunted, causing Yuma to pout at the lack of reaction.

Her irritation drew a smirk to the source's face as he turned back to the food he was cooking. He gave another 'hn' and Kisame, who somewhere throughout the years learned to decifer the ancient language of Uchiha, reach over from him place at rhe coffee pot to ruffle Yuma's hair.

"How many eggs, runt?"

Yuma hummed in thought, looking at the ceiling as her gaze wandered.

"Two, I think," she replied, a slow grin tugging at her lips as her gaze landed on the knife block, and the several handles sticking out of it.

Kisame chuckled as she grabbed one, pulling it from the holder slowly. "Don't cut yourself, Kakuzu's still busy with Hidan."

"Just finished," the aforementioned man rumbled upon entering the kitchen and heading for the sink to wash his hands.

Yuma's eyes glinted as the second 'immortal' made his entrance.

"Don't even think about it," the multicolor-eyed criminal growled, not even looking up from his task.

This brought another childish pout to the girl's lips as she crossed her arms with a huff.

"Fine," she grumbled, throwing the knife at the doorway and ripping a girlish scream from the unfortunately timed enterer. Her grin returned as her mortified victim fell onto his behind in shock at the sudden appearance of the knife. "Morning, Dei."