Overviews for each chapter

So this is a summary for each part so you can go to the ones you want to read.

— airplanes
Harry and Eggsy are going on vacation and things get heated when Eggsy starts to think of Harry in a different way.

—broken
Eggsy has a cast on his arm and needs help getting dressed. When Harry's the only one available, he jumps at the opportunity.

—american boys
Harry has always wanted to see an American baseball game. What happens when Harry saves Eggsy from a line drive? What will they do when the kiss cam is pointed on them?

—silence for the gone
          He's gone. Forever. Eggsy can't seem to cope with this fact and maybe he'll never come to terms with the fact that he'll never feel Harry's soft skin, or share his silky sheets, or take a hot shower with him, ever again. But hope is only dead if you believe it is.

—mistakenly bonded
          It's Eggsy's wedding day and he's flooded with memories of the good ol' days, but what he doesn't know is he's about to make the biggest mistake of his life.

— angels and demons
Harry's back from the dead but he's not entirely human. Will he ever go back to the Harry Hart that Eggsy knew before?

— perks of sharing a hotel room
      Harry agrees to share a hotel room with Eggsy. For 2 months...

There will be more. I'm still working on them