-american boys

"Baseball... why baseball?!" Eggsy complained.

"Because Eggsy, we're in America and America is known for baseball and I've always wanted to go," Harry responded with a purse of his skinny lips.

Harry started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh," Eggsy blushed.

Harry grabbed a neatly folded shirt. He unfolded and put it on. It was a white and navy blue striped Yankees jersey. Eggsy rolled his eyes. Harry turned and put a Yankees cap on Eggsy. It was too large and drooped over his eyes. Eggsy crossed his arms.

"Let's go kid," Harry put his arm around Eggsy.

+x+

They sat at the frozen seats. Eggsy was cuddled under a blanket they had bought at the team store. Harry was on the edge of his seat watching intently not fazed by the nipping wind. Eggsy just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep. He did love being with Harry though. Eggsy was being awkward lately because he had realized something recently. On the plane over, there was turbulence and Eggsy had accidentally held Harry's hand and something big hit him. Emotions. Feelings for Harry had finally revealed themselves. Eggsy was always confused but now it was clear that he was very attracted to Harry. He closed his eyes and bundled under the blanket.

"Eggsy!" Harry called out urgently.

Eggsy just groaned not caring. He heard a hard slap of skin and the crowd gasping. He had to look now. He slowly came out of his blanket. He saw Harry's hand hovering over his face centimeters away. Eggsy looked at it with wide eyes. Inside Harry's cupped hand was the baseball. It was about to hit Eggsy. But Harry had saved him. Harry was smirking at Eggsy happily and wondrously.

"F*ck that hurt," he chuckled.

Eggsy was still in shock. Every single person near them was looking at them. He looked at the big screen and it played again. The ball was absolutely zipping through the air and would've knocked Eggsy out for sure if not broken his face if not killed him. Harry had shot his arm out and snatched it preventing it from hitting Eggsy.

"Look at that!! Superman saved blanket boy!!!" They guy on the speaker exclaimed.

The stadium erupted with laughter. Some security guards came jogging down.

"Are you guys ok?" They asked.

Harry unwrapped his clenched hand wincing. It was black and blue and puffy. He smiled in pain.

"I'm just going to get ice," Harry went to stand up.

Eggsy stood up too wrapping the blanket around his head so it was only his face that was in the cold.

"Thank you so much," Eggsy whispered.

"Anytime kid," he smiled.

He held his hand up in such a way that Eggsy knew he was in pain.

"Sure you don't want a first aid kit?" Eggsy asked.

"No I'm ok," he smiled.

Eggsy and Harry went to the nearest hot dog stand.

"Do you have ice...? I um injured myself," Harry showed the guy his hand.

"Hooooolyyy sh*t!" The dude winced. "Are you the one that caught that line drive?"

Harry nodded. The dude rushed around to get a cup of ice for Harry.

"I'm sorry we don't have bags."

Harry nodded and thanked him. He poured the ice on his bad hand and immediately poured it back in the cup.

"Eggsy..." he said almost disappointed.