- perks of sharing a hotel room (XXX)

"Are you guys ok with sharing a room?" Merlin had asked.

"Of course," Harry beamed down at his protégé.

Harry soon came to regret being so eager to share a hotel room with Eggsy Unwin.

For 2 months.

———

It was just a stakeout mission nothing more. They just needed to get enough information on their target to report back to Merlin. It was also half a vacation. They had been working non stop for a long time and Merlin decided they could all have a few weeks break.

Harry ended up regretting it all.

Since the moment he saw the boy's ass when he walked past him at the police station, his heart fluttered every time Eggsy said his name or made an inappropriate joke towards him.

Yes. Harry Hart had a crush. And he hated it so much.

Hated the butterflies and the constant wanking. The inappropriate thoughts and flirting. He hated it all. He wished the boy wasn't so perfect.

——–

During the two close months they shared, Harry had to remember that the boy woke up much later than he. So when he returned from his morning jog, he always found the boy sitting on his bed in a flimsy towel, fresh from the shower, mesmerized by the TV. Harry also had to remember Eggsy was a growing man and when their hotel bill was filled with porn, the only response Harry got was: 'it wasn't me'. And a small shrug. Harry had just stared the boy down until he choked up the truth.

But the one thing Harry really had to remember was, it was a SHARED room. It really struck him one day near the end of their trip.

———

"Wot time is breakfast?" Eggsy asked as Harry returned to the room from his jog.

"Breakfast ended half an hour ago. There's a plate in the fridge. It has eggs and sausage," Harry exhaled heavily.

A few strands of hair fell before Harry's chocolate brown eyes. His dark grey t-shirt clung to his pecs and biceps. His breathing was somewhat labored as he took his ear buds out. Eggsy peeked around the corner of the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth.

"F'r fok sake, stop bein so nice," Eggsy furrowed his golden brows together.

Harry chuckled pushing his hair back.

"What do you mean?" Harry smiled at the boy.

Eggsy stepped out. He was just in his tight boxer briefs. They hugged his every curve and even though he was flaccid, Harry's eyes were still glued to Eggsy's outline.

"I mean! Ya make me feel bad for neva payin ya back. 'M neva this nice to you and I feel bad. I try to but I just could neva be like the great 'Arry 'Art-"

"Eggsy it's called being a gentleman and I never expect to be repayed," Harry said. Though I could think of a few ways.

"Anything! I'll do anything 'Arry. Just to make it up t' ya!" Eggsy said taking the food from the fridge and putting it in the tiny microwave.

"No it's fine I swear," Harry reached behind his head and pulled his shirt up and over.

"Anything..." Eggsy whispered.

"I heard you," Harry turned around.

"Jus' say the word."

Harry smiled and took a fresh outfit into the bathroom.

"Let's go to the casino after I shower yeah?" Harry yelled out from the water.

Eggsy mumbled in agreement.