-airplanes

"Why are you so tense?" Harry chuckled softly landing his hand upon Eggsy's softer one.

"Not one for airplanes," Eggsy lied.

Recently Eggsy had been doing some thinking. And after an all nighter he came to the conclusion that Harry made him sexually confused.

Eggsy never stopped to think about his sexuality; he always knew he was straight. But something about Harry gives Eggsy chills and makes his body hair stand on end. The way his name rolled off Harry's tongue with ease. The way Harry cared for Eggsy at times like now.

Harry knew Eggsy well. He knew when Eggsy was down or particularly upbeat. He knew when to care and why. He just knew Eggsy.

There was one secret Eggsy kept to himself though. The fact that he'd like to lie Harry down and get tangled in the sheets. He wanted to explore his body and what's hidden underneath the suit and tie.

"Sorry lad but I call your bullsh*t," Harry laughed.

Eggsy laughed not because of Harry's statement but because of Harry. Whenever Harry smiled, Eggsy returned it with an even bigger smirk. He was genuinely happy around someone for once.

"Eggsy it's our vacation. Let go," Harry set his hand in the palm of Eggsy's sending an electric shock down Eggsy's arm that immediately traveled south.

Eggsy was just worried that he may get a wee bit turned on causing the many questions to flow from Harry's mouth. Eggsy didn't feel like answering those questions for he didn't know the answer either.

Harry's delicate fingers danced on Eggsy's palm with grace as he tried to make Eggsy more comfortable. He didn't realize he was making it worse.

Eggsy looked out at the city lights below them. They twinkled back in his beautiful blue green eyes.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Harry sighed.

Eggsy turned to find Harry's face centimeters from his own. Eggsy's breathing hitched as he gripped the armrests tightly.

"I know why you're nervous..." he smirked.

How could he possibly know?! There's no way!

"It's alright to like a colleague," he whispered.

Eggsy swallowed. Here he thought mind reading was impossible but now he's having his thoughts relayed back to him by none other then Harry Hart.

"Roxy is pretty attractive —"

"What?!" Eggsy said surprised.

"You mean to tell me you don't like her?"

"Yeah n-no I don't."

"I call your bluff —"

"I seriously don't!" Eggsy said forcefully.

"Now this is a side of you I haven't seen. You're telling the truth..."

Eggsy chuckled.

"Shut up..."

+x+

They landed safely. Only thing compromised was Eggsy's secret.

"K then how come you were relieved when I said it's ok to like a colleague?"

Sh*t. This is what Eggsy didn't want.

"I wasn't!" Eggsy sped up to get away from Harry.

"Eggsy, why are you flushed?"

"I'm embarrassed."

"Why?"

They had stopped at the baggage claim. Harry's body was brushing up against Eggsy's as he stood behind the boy looking down at his cap covered head. Eggsy was trying to focus on anything but Harry standing dangerously close to him.

"Eggsy?" Harry leaned into Eggsy's ear tickling it with his accent.

Eggsy swallowed hard as his cheeks went red.

"It's alright to like a kingsman," Harry whispered nose still in Eggsy's ear.

"You said that."

"Eggsy..." Harry chuckled. "This is what you want right?"

Harry ran his hand up the front of Eggsy's thigh. Eggsy nodded fast and long.

"Not here," Eggsy used all his power to muse softly.

"Why not? Nobody's watching."

"Harry," Eggsy gasped breathlessly.

Harry looped his thumb on the inside of Eggsy's jeans as he gently gnawed at the skin in the crook of Eggsy's neck.

"My dear boy," Harry whispered nudging Eggsy's ear with his nose.

"Yes sir?"

"There's our luggage," Harry smiled.