Chapter 3

*clank*

*clank*

*clank*

Lucy's POV~

What is that clank sound that I mm hearing and when did I go to sleep? I open my eyes and all I see is gray and darkness. I look down and see a ripped up mattress and torn up sheets. This isn't my bed... what am I doing here? And what is here!?! I see a door across the room and light shining under the crack of the door. If I get over there I'm free I just have to open the door then run. I sit up on the bed and immediately grab my head, it's pounding and it's so painful. What happened to my head? Oh well I just need to get out. I put my feet over the side of the bed and stand up but I'm immediately ripped back down onto the bed.

*clank*

Oweeee~ that hurttttt... what the... I notice some kind of metal wrapped around my wrist. I follow the chain and it's attached to the bed... oh no I'm stuck! I need to get this off right now! I start to pry at it hoping that the tight metal band will come off. I'm giving it all I got but no luck. I won't give up! There has to be a way out! There has to be!! While caught up in my thoughts I hear an unfamiliar sound.

*pound*

*pound*

*pound*

What is that sound?

I then feel my body start to shake in fear realizing what that sound was. Just the thought of it made my teeth chatter.

It was foot steps...

And they were coming this way...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey everyone I'm still alive! XD I found a little bit of time to write so here you go, hope you enjoy! Also thanks for 100 views on this book and don't forget to check out my other book~ Until next time ;)