Chapter 4

Lucy's POV~

   I start pulling on the chains even harder trying to break free from their tight grasp. I'm sweating so much and my breathing has turned shaky. I'm so scared I could die, who is it and why are they coming this way? I shake the thought away and focus on trying to get free before they get here.

*click*

   Oh no... they're unlocking the door.

   I struggle really hard to get out of the chains just to realize that my wrists are now bleeding from pulling on them too hard.

   "Knock knock~"

   *screeeeee*

   The door opens and it's so dark I can't see who it is. They take a step closer and I get a great view of who this person is. He was tan, well built, has pink hair, and is kinda handsome.

"W-who a-are y-you?"

    I'm so scared right now that all my words are stuttering.

   "Natsu, but you can call me master~"

   "W-what do you want?"

     "Just you of course, you're gonna take care of my everyday needs as my maid."

     You have got to be kidding me... A MAID!?!

"A-a maid?"

"Yep! You start tomorrow, so here follow me~"

He comes over to me and I move away as much as I can due to the chains. He pulls out a key and unlocks the chains and holds out his hand. I shakily take it and he helps me up and walks with me out the door.
We're walking down this long hallway with me behind him. I make sure to check everything looking for an exit but no luck. We finally arrive at our destination which is a room at the end of the hall. He opens it up and inside is a huge pink room! It's amazing in there! Baby pink walls, a king size bed with baby pink sheets and also a master bathroom connected to it!

"Here we are! Welcome to your new room Luce!"

"Luce?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! That's your new nickname. You'll be staying in here from now on and there is an outfit in the bathroom for you to put on."

"It's very nice... thank you."

"Your welcome, I'll be sending someone to escort you around and assign you your chores later!"

"Alright thank you, Natsu."

"It's master. Also, if you misbehave or try to escape... you'll be punished."

"I'm sorry, m-master..."

What does he mean by punished? I hope I don't find out, it's bad enough I've been kidnapped but punished. It makes me petrafied (get it lmao) just thinking about it.

"I got to go tend to paperwork, see you later my beautiful Luce~" *wink*

Then the door closed and I was left inside my room shocked. That wink made chills go down my spine. I head into the bathroom to find the maid outfit with the smallest skirt in the world. Great. *sigh* I guess it's better then being punished.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
And that's the chapter I hope you all enjoyed! I'm feeling much better now so I'll try to update more often! If there are any spelling wrong or if you have an idea or request comment away! Until next time~ ;)