Chapter 5

Sorry for my major inactivity! A lot of stuffs been happening and it's been hard the past month. Thank you all so much for 200 followers! I was so happy so thank you! Now onward with the story! XD

Lucy's POV~

I come out of the bathroom in the most revealing outfit ever. It's clearly the wrong size because nothing wants to stay covered. I shrug it off remember how I'd get punished if doing wrong so. I guess I have to be an obedient little dog now? *sigh* unbelievable. I walk out of the room and walk around the giant house for looking for an exit and Natsu so he wants to see me I guess. I see Natsu up ahead of me with a devilish smirk upon his face.

"Come here my dear Lucy, come to your master."
I got so scared that I turned and took off running to find an exit, a window, a door, something!

"Somebody is being a bad girl. She'll have to be punished when I capture her now won't I. If you sop running right now Luce, I'll forgive you."

"NO!" I shouted back with anger and fear in my voice.

I look back behind me and Natsu is running so fast towards me, and he looks real mad. While looking back I lost sight of what was in front of me. I was looking back one second then was falling down the next. I had fallen down the stairs. I scream and try to cover my head and face with my arms for protection while I tumble the whole way down. The farther I went down, the more dizzy and blurry everything was. Once I roughly hit the wood floor at the bottom everything went black.

Natsu's POV~

Oh she's gonna pay for running away from me. Once I finally start catching up to her, she screams and I watch as she falls down the entire wood staircase. I rush down to her, knocked out cold. A devilish smirk creeps up to my face once again. Oh this is gonna be fun, you'll learn no to disobey me again after this Luce. Hehehe. I pick up her light, limp body and head back upstairs and to my bedroom. Now this is gonna be fun.

Thanks for reading I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you all so much again for 200 followers! I really appreciate it! I'll try to update as soon as possible, sorry it's taking so long. I'm also gonna try and update my other stories so keep an eye out for those XD Until next time ;)