Chapter 6

Smut/Lemon and cursing Warning!

(Lucy's POV)

     I groan out of pain and confusion as I begin to wake up. I remember falling down the stairs but nothing after that. I start to slowly open my eyes to see that I'm in a dark room and all the lights are currently off so it's hard to see anything, I can't even see myself. I grunt in pain feeling my leg throbbing is intense pain, I must've sprained it when I fell down the stairs. Good job me. I try to reach for my leg to see if it's broken or not but after trying to move my arms they're held back. They must be stuck to something but I don't know what and I don't know how I even ended up like this.

"Hehehehe... Well good morning Luce."

    A chill goes down my spine after hearing that. His laugh was like a mock but yet very menacing and the way he pronounced my name was in such a scary tone. I begin to shake in fear, My body violently shakes that it made my leg hurt even more but I was too scared to care at the moment. I begin to hear his footsteps coming closer towards me. Tears sting my eyes threatening to fall. I've never been so terrified in all my life.

"You shouldn't have tried to escape Luce. Tch Tch Tch."

    I begin hyperventilating really hard. I can feel my lungs begin to fail and close from the short small amount of oxygen I'm getting. I start to get more and more anxious as more time goes by. Right before I was about to break down, the lights were suddenly flicked on. I close my eyes from the sudden brightness change. Once my eyes had adjusted to the new brightness my eyes widened at what I was lookin at. I was in a dark red room, the walls were a crimson color and the floor was a dark wood. I look down at myself to see that I'm sitting on crimson red bedspread as well but I-

I'm naked!!!

     I scream out of embarrassment and from the sudden exposure.

"Hehehe, what's wrong Luce? You have a beautiful body."

   I shutter in fear from what he stated as the tears began falling down my porcelain face. By the rate of how much I'm crying, it doesn't look like the tears will stop anytime soon.

"Now now my sweet. You brought this upon yourself you see? Every time you disobey me, you'll be punished understood?"

     I nod my head once too petrified to speak. He walks closer to me and is at the bottom of the king sized bed I'm sat upon. I look away from him in fear, tears still falling from my eyes. He walks over so that he's right next to me and grabs my face. He yanks it in his direction so I'm stuck face to face with him. I yelp in pain from the sudden yank. He then wipes the tears away from underneath my eyes. I freeze in shock staring at him in confusion. Before I knew it, his lips was pushed against mine in a heated kiss. He put so much force and dominance into the kiss, he began to bite on my bottom lip. I hold in my moans because I don't want him knowing I enjoy it.

I hate him but I can't contain myself.

    My mind and my body will do two different things. I'm not enjoying it at all but my body is. It would've been better if he was an actual good person but no. He licks the bottom of my lip, I'm guessing for entrance into my mouth? I don't know, I've never been intimate with someone like this before. I guess I didn't react fast enough because he hit my injured leg with his closed fist. I scream out in pain the tears beginning to rush out again. He takes this as his chance and slides his tongue into my mouth. I'm in too much pain to do this anymore. I know this is going to be a wrong decision but I have to do it. I bite down on his tongue tasting his blood in my mouth as it goes down my throat. He pulls his tongue out of my mouth immediately and I can just see the anger rising in him. I spit out the remaining blood inside my mouth onto the red bedspread.

"Fuck! What the fuck!!!"

    He grabs at his mouth in pain. I look at him fearing for what he'll do next. His once onyx eyes turn to black. It was like looking into a black hole and never being able to return ever again. I begin shaking and pulling on the restraints that hold my wrists to the headboard. I tug and tug at the metal chains restricting me from running away. But of course, no luck. I tugged so much that my wrists began to slightly bleed from the metal cutting through my skin. Before I know it he's back next to me with anger that I've never seen before. I look into his now black eyes but before I could get a good glance at them I was smacked across the face. My head flies in that direction from the hard impact, my cheek already beginning to bruise into a dark purple mixed with red color.

"That's it, you've crossed the damn line now."

    I look back up at him to see him remove his white scarf followed by his black shirt and black pants. I look in both fear and shock. He had multiple scars around his torso and abs. Before I could process anything else he pulled down his boxers revealing his giant dick and began to spread my legs.

"No! Wait! Please I'm sorry! Don't do this to me!"

   He began to point his dick at my entrance.

"Too late Luce."

   Before I could cry out for him to stop again he slammed himself into me without preparing me or putting on lube. I scream out in pure agony, my head flying backwards. He repeatedly slams into my tight hole with as much force as he possible could.

"Please just let me adju- AHHHHH!"

   He refuses to let me adjust to his giant size. He just keeps slamming into me again and again and again. It felt like my insides were being ripped apart from the inside. It was the worst pain imaginable. Tears are streaming down my face, my eyes bloodshot red from all the crying and my body going numb from all the pain it's being put through. I just lay there suffering while he pleasures himself until he finishes. Not too long later he releases his seed into me then pulled out. My eyes were shut, I refused to see what he had done to me. I was too afraid to look.

"Open your eyes."

   I still wouldn't open them. I was too scared. I felt broken, I was broken. Not only did he take my virginity from me but he also might have impregnated me. He's a monster.

"I said, OPEN YOUR EYES!"

   I feel his hand come across my face again feeling the sharp stinging pain on the same spot that was already bruised from the last lash. I creek open my eyes slowly afraid of what I'll see I front of me. I look down at my stomach and the rest of my body. Everything was covered in blood, my blood. The scene was so horrific that I began to break down right there in front of him. He just scoffed at that and headed towards the door again and opened it. Before walking though it he turned off the light and left with

"Don't disobey next time."

    He closed the door and I heard the lock click. I curl up into a ball as best I could due to the chains still around my wrists and just sob. The tears never stop falling and the pain never fading away. Not before long I passed out from exhaustion letting the darkness consume me...

Thank you all so much for reading! Sorry for the lack of updates! I'll hopefully be able to get more updates out now >~< Sorry the lemon/smut was kinda bad. This is my first time writing one so let my know what I could improve on! Thank you so much