Chapter 12

"Maid Cafe....?" I stood at the door as Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan sat there, at my door. How did this happen again..? Oh right. I was looking for a job when they found out and now, they are making me help make their Maid Cafe..

"Please, Kitty~Sama? Kawaii~Chan can't find a job either! So can Kitty~Sama join us? " Kawaii~Chan's eyes started tearing up and she made puppy eyes at me.

"Ughhhhh..." I moan and sigh, looking down at my shoes.

"We won't be alone! Garroth, Laurance, Zane, Gene, Aaron, and Damian will be there!"

"Than it's not much of a maid cafe..is it?" I rolled my eyes. Wait, Aaron would be there? I imagine him in a tuxedo. I blush dark red and face the two girl. "I'M IN!"

I walk through the doors and sigh. The boys are sitting by the small stage. Why are they at the stage? I look over t Kawaii~Chan who gives me an evil wink. "Uhhhhhh..Kawaii~Chan? Wait...APHMAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Aphmau pushes me into a room. "ANSWER ME! Please! Where are you taking me?"

"Maid outfit~!"

"No no no no no no no no! NO! I NEVER AGREED TO IT! I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT!" I grab onto the door, yelling no, none stop. Aphmau tugs on me. I close my eyes. It's like a horror story.. Something starts making me let go of the door. I open my eyes and look up to see Aaron smirking while making me let go of the door. "AARON! NO! PLEASE HELP ME!" I let go of the door and he closes it. I scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!" I hear laughing outside from Kawaii~Chan and the boys. Aphmau than forces me inside a hot pink and black maid outfit. Kawaii~Chan then walks in and dresses up in a pink and black maid outfit, while Aphmau dresses up in a purple and black maid outfit. I slowly tear up. "Why..life..why..all I wanted was money for pizzaaaaaaa" Aphmau walks outside on the stage. "Everyone! Kawaii~Chan has worked forever and made these beautiful maid and butler outfits!" Kawaii~Chan pushes me out there and follows behind me. Aphmau goes on besides us and smiles. Then Gene walks out on stage with his butler outfit. Wait, Gene? Unexpected! Everyone claps. I see Aaron, Laurance, Zane, Damien, and Garroth blushing a bit. Everyone claps

"I'm excited to have one myself!" Laurance says, watching Gene making silly poses for fun. I sigh and start tearing up again. "I feel like Katelyn...Waahhhh! Why me...I just wanted pizzaaaa.."

>Time Skip From The Magical Unicorn~<3<

It was the end of the day. Everyone was heading home and the Grand Opening was tomorrow.  I laid down on my couch and sighed. What life this is.. Knock Knock. Who would be knocking on the door this late? I opened my door and saw..Aaron? "Aaron? Why are you here?"

"I'm here because you were being tortured, even though you're still wearing your..uniform..still" He started to laughed and started to blush as I noticed I was still wearing my uniform. 

"GAH! S-Sorry..I got caught up in the moment.." He started laughing.

"So uh, can I come in? I wanna hang out with my...girlfriend." I blushed and let him in. He sat on the cough while I went to my closet and got my hoodie on. I jumped over the couch and landed besides Aaron. We turned on Netflix and watched (Favorite Movie). My eyelids felt heavy as I leaned harder on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and I felt myself slide onto his lap. I was half asleep but I felt him kiss me and bring me to my room. And then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of something hitting my window. I looked outside my room and saw, "Rain? But it wasn't close to being this cloudy! Wow, and it's raining hard..!" I sighed and walked down stairs to see Aaron passed out on my couch. He must of been staying here until I woke up, but I guess he fell asleep watching Netflix... I go over and grab the remote turning off Netflix. I hear Aaron moan as he woke up from hi small nap. "Good morning sleeping beauty! It's raining and now you're stuck here!" He looks out my window and sighs. I sighed as well as he stared more intensely at the window. "Okay, what do you want..?" He looked at me, his face blushing bright red.

"Did you know that now we are in your house alone, spending the whole day together?"

"Yea...? And?" My face started blushing red as I thought what I thought he was saying.

"I hope...my plants are okay..."

"What.." he sighed and looked back outside. What..just happened? But...what? I thought he was gonna say that we were going to make ou- STOP MIND, JUST....STOP!! Stop right there! I look outside and I swore I heard Laurence scream. I smirked. I sigh and excused myself. I walked in my room and saw the maid outfit. I somehow felt really tempted I grabbed it and ran into my bathroom. I put it on and stared at myself now the mirror. I look..like..a real maid. I start laughing. "Why did..I put..this on?" I said between laughs. I smiled and and bowed. "Welcome home master~!" I heard a a picture snap and I freaked, turning around. I saw Aaron behind me taking a picture, trying not to laugh. I DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR! I grabbed his phone and through it out the small opened window, than I closed it. Aaron looked outside the window at his phone protected by the rain from the bushes. "Wow! Kitty, you have amazing strength, WHY IN THE NAME OF IRENE DID YOU DO THAT TO MY PHONE!" I sighed.

"There are some moments in life that should forever be forgotten..." I grabbed my hoodie and looked behind me as Aaron still watched his phone. I snickered. This was gonna be a long, yet fun, day. For me that it~<3.

Hi! Neko here, I just wanna say... I just watched Night Of The Living Cats, both episodes and OMG I'm excited to add THAT in this story! It was actually, fun! And funny that is! I can't stop laughing! Well! Time to rewatch it! <3

Peace out!<3