Chapter 24+ Bonus Feature

Song:

'Just a Dream' by Nelly

Why?

It fits well with the bonus feature and it's stuck in my head >.<

Send help

(I also do 10 hours because it annoys the heck outta me when it finishes while I'm reading, so I have to lose my spot to REPLAY it and I don't wanna put you guys through that

"....I forgot my tickets.." I stared at the entrance on the convention as everyone else entered. "I have to go back." I whined.

"I'll go with you. Aph forgot her wallet, so I'm gonna go get it for her as well." I smirked.

"Such a heart breaker." We chuckled at my comment and headed back to the hotel room.

When we arrived, I looked inside my suitcase. "Aha!" I grabbed the tickets that lay underneath my pajamas. "Should we get going?" Aaron handed me Aphmau's wallet.

"What's the rush? We're finally alone together?" He smirked.

"Um. Now since I live with you, we're always alone. Besides, Aphmau needs her wallet..." I looked down at the wallet, trying to show off how obvious it is. He opened his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by yelling from the other room. Kawaii~Chan. We fell silent and lurked towards the door that connected the two rooms. I peeked inside. Kawaii~Chan and Damian were glaring at each other, angered. What could've happened.

"Oh, well, I'm finding you as annoying, too!" Damian sighed. Oh no. Please don't tell me..

"Not as annoying as you are!" Kawaii~Chan growled. It is what I'm thinking of. Besides, what are with these comebacks? They're as bad as mine!

"I wonder what happened..?" Aaron whispered behind me, so they don't hear.

"I don't know, I could've sworn they were making out when we left the hotel. What did happen?" I whispered back in confusion. Still lost in thought.

"All you wanna do is watch movies and kissy face and that's it!" Damian raised his voice a bit at Kawaii~Chan.

"Because you have nothing to talk about ever!" Kawaii~Chan yelped, raising her voice a smug as well.. Damian gasped. It wasn't even that mean..but okay.

"That is not true!" Damian gasped.

"Yes it is!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Well, all you wanna talk about is cookies and sweets!" Damian counter attacked.

"All you wanna talk about is comic books!" Kawaii~Chan attacked. I need to get out of here. I can't handle the bad comebacks anymore. I forcefully shoved Aaron back into the other room. i need a break from all of this.

"Isn't, Damian..also wearing a spider man suit? Just like Laurence and Travis?" Aaron questioned. Not trying to be rude, but is that the only thing to question after witnessing that lover's battle? I'll just continue that thought process Aaron had, I guess.

"It's strange. That used to be so viral for awhile Elsa x Spider man." It's true. I saw it viral on youtube. OH! So that explains it. They were a thing for awhile and then vanished. Poor Kawaii~Chan and Damian. I hear yelling in the other room.

"We have nothing in common!" Kawaii~Chan hissed.

"That's because you never want to listen!" Damian shot back.

"Well you're smelly!" Kawaii~Chan growled. Really?

"Well, your fur gets every where!" Damian growled back. Is this the best you guys got? It's kinda getting sad.

"Well your ugly is everywhere!" Kawaii~Chan says, with victory. Oh. My. God. Stop this before I die of horrible comebacks.

"That's it! I'm out! It's like arguing with a five year old!" Damian gasped. Finally something I can agree with! He heads towards the door, "See ya later, Kawaii~Chan. Or not!" He leaves. Never mind.

"K-Kawaii~Chan just lost her boyfriend.." Kawaii~Chan sniffled. She started to cry. Oh god, now I feel bad for insulting their comebacks in my mind.

"Oh no.." Aaron said, looking at me to see what we should do.

"Oh, poor Kawaii~Chan. I feel bad for her," A thought came to mind, "I think I should talk to her. But, I can't just say I sat there and did nothing to prevent this. Acting skills, don't fail me now!" I walked in and saw her tears streaming down her face like a shower. "Oh my god Kawaii~Chan! What in Irene's name happened?" I hope my sarcasm wasn't that obvious. Kawaii~Chan turned from the window to look at me instead of the window. Now I can see her waterfall-like tears up closer.

"K-Kawaii~Chan..Doesn't wanna talk about it right now, Y/n~Sama." 

"Alright." I patted her back to clam her down.

"Y/n, did you find your ti- Oh no Kawaii~Chan what happened?"

"We need to bring her to the convention. It'll help her calm down." He nodded and helped me drag Kawaii~Chan to the convention. This'll be a long day..

Sorry for having this later but OMG I just can't, I'm way too depressed now after episode 16 of season 4 and now, I'm kinda excited to reach season 4. But like, here's your present for 300 views! Oh and, check out my WW3 story! It's finished, about 20 chapters! SO go check it out if you'd like! BYE~~

I walked through the doors of my Sophomore year. I yawned. It's a week after the sports festival. I need to find that boy again and confront him as to why he kissed me when he said he would never kiss the likes of me. I blushed at the thought. NO! Y/n, you don't like him. "Good morning Beta!" I looked up to see two werewolves running past.

"Good morning." I called back to them. Oh, have I forgotten? I threw one werewolf out a window who happened to be Beta and so now I'm the second to highest rank in this school pack.

A few hours passed and it was lunch. I was headed to sit in my usual spot that included nothing but loneliness. What was the point in friends if they only break you in the end? I turned the corner, and there it was. The boy, talking to a girl with black hair and amber-colored eyes. She was also short. like a Potato. I couldn't make out the words since they were farther away then where I stood, but from the looks of it, they were arguing. After a while of arguing, the girl left, passing me on her way out to go to lunch. About time. Now to question him. I turned the corner when I heard footsteps and 'accidentally' ran into him. "Oh I'm so sorry!"

"Watch it, Beta." He snarled at me. I looked up at him and stared wide-eyed as if I had no idea who he was before this moment.

"O-Oh! I recognize you! Didn't you kiss me at the sports festival?" I stared at him in confusion. He looked at me as if I had bees coming out of my ears.

"What are you talking about? I just met you. All you need to know about me is that I'm your Alpha, not some 'guy you kissed', Idiot Beta." He shoved past me and I dropped my lunch. Wait, it didn't happen? No. It had to be.

After a week, I stood below that podium and stared up at a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes watch a boy with black hair, with icy blue eyes. (If you read World War 3, you would know who they are. *cough* Afalia and Erian *cough cough*) It's as if I had switch minds with whoever this girl who was, apparently, labeled the Ice Queen. It wasn't me.

It was only just a dream.