Infatuation

"Holy shit girl," Ember looked wide eyed at her surroundings. Frost was bringing her luggage in and Mila stood proudly by her side, beaming at her friend who was now taking in the mansion. 

"You like?" Mila asked with a chuckle.
"Are you kidding!? This is where you live now!?" Ember exclaimed.
"Yup! Step up from my old place huh?" Mila smiled and began to walk towards the stairs.
"Let's go settle you in my room and I'll give you a little tour."
Ember walked quickly to Mila's side and grasped her arm. She was in awe, unable to speak.

Before the girls could even reach the stairs, they heard someone clear their throat, prompting them to stop. They turned around reluctantly and saw the Joker standing there, smiling at them.

"Well well well

"Well well well...who's your friend Mila?" He asked as he stalked towards them slowly.
"This is Ember, dad. Remember? I was telling you about her?" Mila asked as she turned to Ember, smiling at her.
The Joker turned his attention to her, smiling sweetly at her.
"Ember.." he rasped out. "What a name! Welcome to our humble abode.." he spoke out in delight, "please feel free to stay as loooong as you like but don't piss me off because that won't end well for youuu." He let out his laugh, the one Mila was used to by now.
"Puddin?" They heard a softer, feminine voice call for him. A few seconds later, Harley appeared behind him in a white, silk robe. She placed a hand on his shoulder when she reached him and saw her daughter.

"Mila!" She squealed as she immediately ran to her and wrapped her arms around her.
Mila snuggled briefly into the embrace but quickly remembered her friend Ember, who was making intense eye contact with the Joker.
Ember was a deep red, blushing heavily.
Mila noticed and rolled her eyes.
"Oh god..." she looked at her father. "Is it alright if I show Ember around now?"

"Of course! In fact, why don't you dolls join us tonight at our usual go-to?" He asked with a grin.

"No thanks dad, I'm sure Ember is jet lagged, she'd wanna rest up," Mila said as she looked at Ember.
"Are you kidding me!? I'm good to go!" She exclaimed as she beamed at Joker, who let out a laugh.
"Fine fine fine...that's all well and good. Now go. Get ready," he said as he gripped Harley's waist and began to kiss her neck.

Ember seemed hurt but quickly turned her gaze from the couple and walked up quickly upstairs behind Mila.
"Sorry about that, you eventually get used to how intense he can be," Mila chuckled.
Ember was fuming.
"That bitch!" She snarled as they entered the room.
"Whoa babe, that's my mom." Mila said as she rolled her eyes. "What's up with you?"
Ember kept blushing as she sat on the bed.
"Him..." she said with a blush.
"Who?...my dad!?" Mila asked in surprise.
"Oh my god I didn't know the Joker would be so hot in person!" She turned to face Mila. "I just need one night with him, please!"
Mila laughed as she rolled her eyes and walked to her closet.
"Have you lost your mind? Damn it hahaha," she laughed as she took out some dresses.

Ember blushed as she stayed quiet.

"Girl, that's my dad...But you'll see him walking around shirtless sometimes." Mila teased. "He has tattoos all over, and he's got hella abs!"

Ember sighed and fell back onto Mila's bed. "You're killing me!"

"I know!" Mila giggled.

----

The day passed quickly. Ember and Mila were dressed in their blingy, sequin dresses. Both ladies looked sexy, their cleavage showing just the right amount and their dresses down mid-thigh. They both walked down the hall, arm in arm, giggling and laughing as their heels clicked on the expensive marble floor.

As they walked down the stairs they noticed the Joker standing with his face turned, talking to a few men at the door.

Ember's grip tightened on Mila, causing Mila to let out a pained 'ow' but recovering quick

Ember's grip tightened on Mila, causing Mila to let out a pained 'ow' but recovering quick. The Joker quickly turned on his heel to face the girls.

"Ahh, there they are. My little stars!" He exclaimed as he laughed out. He reached out to Mila and held her at arms length.
"Look at ya, spitting image of your mother! Beautiful!" He exclaimed as he gripped her arms and pulled her to the side, looking over at Ember's direction.

"And you...don't you look ravishing, young lady," he gave her a small, almost seductive, smile.

Ember melted into a puddle of goo

Her heart was pounding against her chest as she felt him lean closer into her but quickly walk past her.
"There she is, my beautiful lady," Ember heard him say as he walked past her towards Harley. Once she turned and saw the Joker grabbing onto Harley and kissing her all over, Ember quickly scoffed and walked out the door past Mila.

Mila simply rolled her eyes and followed after her.

This night was going to be a long one.