Of booze and boys

Mila and Ember walked behind the Joker and Harley.
The club was filled with twenty something year olds who moved their bodies in tune with the music booming all around them. Looking ahead of her, she saw her parents arm in arm, grinning at the views of writhing, sweaty bodies all around them.

The Joker stopped abruptly and held open a door for Harley, who walked in slowly, her short dress swaying as she walked.
He then eyed the girls behind him and nodded at them, gesturing at them to follow Harley.
The girls giggled and walked in the VIP lounge.
This is where her parents would typically be at the club. No other place was every good enough for them and in truth, they didn't really belong anywhere else.

They were practically royalty!

Mila and Ember sat on a separate couch and laughed at the conversations of boys and sex, discussed in hushed voices. As they sipped on wine, the Joker stood up and looked out at the crowds.

"Puddin?" Harley's voice caused him to break out of his trance and turn to her

"You ok?" Harley asked when he didn't answer. He just grinned.

Mila looked at ember wondering what that was all about.
After a few minutes, Mila grinned and stood up.
"Cmon Em! Let's go dance!" She said excitedly.

The Joker and Harley both looked up at their daughter as she dragged her best friend out of the VIP lounge. They shifted their focus to the crowds, where the girls now danced sultrily to the beat of the slow, romantic music.

The Joker gripped Harley's thigh as he watched his daughter dance.
"It's a good thing she has your looks," the Joker laughed as he squeezed her thigh.

"Well, I always thought she kinda looked like you," Harley spoke lowly in his ear, making him shiver in need. He gripped her thighs harder and growled as he brought his lips to hers.

"She's not too much trouble..let's make another one," he grinned, "add to our brood, huh? How 'bout that my blonde dime piece?" He licked her neck as he whispered huskily to her. Harley's eyes were closed and she gave into his delicate kisses. For a rough man with a reputation, he was always soft with her.

"Mmmm no puddin...no more," Harley kissed him once more and stood up. "I wanna dance! Come on puddin!" She grabbed Joker's hand, but was met with a cold glare.

He pulled his hand harshly away and stared at her in anger. "You really think I'm about to dance with you after you turned me down just now?"

Harley grinned. "No baby, but I was thinking of practicing the whole baby making process after giving you a lap dance in front of everybody," she winked as she attempted to take his hand again. He grinned as he roughly pulled her to him, making her land on his lap.