Daddy knows best *SMUT*

Walking in her room with Ember, Mila made a point to slam the door shut loudly behind her. Ember winced at the sudden noise but knew better than to say a word. Mila had been quiet the entire car ride home and it was understandable why. 

She had potentially lost someone who she had just begun having feelings for. Ember knew it was up to her to comfort her friend but it seemed like silence would be a much better way to do so.

"Fuck this." Mila muttered as she sat on her bed, her back facing Ember.

"Girl...it's gonna be OK." Ember tried to reassure.

Mila turned her head back to where Ember stood and looked up at her in sadness. "No it's not. He's gone, Em. I lost..." Mila burst into tears, burying her face in her hands as large tear drops made their way past her fingers. Ember immediately walked to her friend and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her.

"No, you don't know that." Ember said as she held Mila close.

"I lost...everything..I lost my home, my job, my career, my future. I lost everything, Em!" Mila sobbed. "Why? Why couldn't I just have this? This one source of happiness!" 

Ember couldn't help the tears in her own eyes. Holding her friend tighter, she realized how true it all was. Mila had risked her hide for her parents and though they hadn't asked for it, she felt like it would make things right. Mila had embraced them regardless of who they were but now she felt betrayed because they couldn't do the same for her.

With a sigh, Ember stood up. Mila's wails were loud and desperate as she let out her anger and frustration through her cries. Walking to the closet, Ember began grabbing at her clothes and throwing them on the bed.

Hearing the commotion, Mila looked up. "Wait, what are you doing?" She sniffled as she saw Ember grabbing her suitcase.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Harley  stood outside the room, looking at the door. Mila's cries broke her heart but she knew she had no power over the situation. Her fists were clenched as she fought her maternal instincts to barge into the room and talk to her. She questioned herself if that would be the right thing to do. 

With a low grunt, she walked away towards the Joker's private quarters. 

Barging into the room without so much as a knock, she stomped straight to his chair.

"She's crying puddin," she tried to say in her calmest, politest voice.

The Joker was caught off-guard for a second at her sudden intrusion but calmed down.  He didn't know what to say to that. Instead, he grinned up at her.

"It's not funny, puddin.." Harley spoke through gritted teeth. The Joker quickly lost his smile as he stood up, getting in Harley's face. 
"You should know better, Harley," he said as he advanced towards her. She took slow steps backwards until she hit a wall. That's when he brought his hands up and slammed them to the wall behind her, pinning her there against it.

"She's a mess, puddin. She's crying. She lost....she may have lost the love of her life," Harley spoke pleadingly as she placed her hands on his cheeks, holding them as she looked deep in his eyes. 

The Joker growled and made no effort to move. 
"Love? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed out. All of a sudden, he slammed his fists behind her making her gasp out in surprise.  "And what if I don't want that for her? Hmm? Especially with batsy's son? HAHAHA she really must be out of her goddamn mind! AHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out as he began to back off of Harley. 

"Apple doesn't fall far, it seems," he said as he kept laughing, but Harley gripped onto his wrists and pulled him back to her.

His laughter stopped and he stretched his neck out, twisting it and looking at Harley annoyed. "What."