Batsy

Alex didn't say a word. He just continued glaring at the clown before him, his eyes darker and his hands clenching.

The Joker noticed the anxiety in the young man and chuckled, dropping the act.

"Aw now...I'm not so bad." The joker said in a mock tone.

Alex didn't say a word

Alex didn't say a word. He remained calm and kept his gaze on J.
Harley slowly walked to Mila and wrapped her arms around one of Mila's arms.

"Hi!" She grinned as she extended a hand to Alex.

"Harley Quinn! Nice to finally meetcha Alex!"
When he didn't say a word, the joker stood up.
"So tense!" He smirked.

"Stop

"Stop." Mila said, finally having had enough of the exchange between them. She turned to Alex who had a hard time breaking his gaze from the Joker.

"Your....father?" He asked confused.

Mila just nodded. She couldn't really bring herself to validate the truth. It was a shocking fact, especially with the reputation the Joker had. It was detrimental to her own, and now was a prime example of how it could ruin her.

Alex scoffed. He really didn't know how to react. He just knew he had to let his own father know about finally finding Jokers whereabouts.
They'd been trying to track him down and here he was, easily stumbling into Joker territory.

"Can we talk?" Mila's shaky voice brought him out of his thoughts. He nodded and watched as Mila walked back out of the door, expecting him to follow her. Glancing back at a grinning Joker one last time, he walked straight back out behind Mila.

Once they were alone in the hallway, Mila looked pleadingly at him.

"I..can't make you stay. Just know that my feelings for you are real. I've meant every word we've exchanged." Mila said trying her best not to have tears.
Alex, however, was leaning on the wall behind him. Every word she spoke stung him. It was true after all.