Xu Minghao

Xu Minghao was standing in front of  Korea's most popular entertainment school.

As he walked through the building gates, he approached the security guard asking where the general office was. After knowing the direction, he politely thanked the guard and went to the office.

Minghao's POV

"Class settle down please, today a new student is here to join us. Even though he came in later, I expect you all to treat him nicely," my homeroom teacher, Mr. Ji said. "You can seat next to Mingyu there," pointing at an empty desk next to a really tall black hair guy. "Thank you," I said and bowed.

I make my way towards my seat. As I sat down I heard someone said, "His accent is so cute." A girl with bangs and long black hair said to her partner beside me.

"Okay class, you guys can do what you wanna do. I don't care just, don't make so much noise," Mr. Ji said before continuing reading his book.

"I'm Mingyu. Hi. It's nice to meet you Minghao," Mingyu said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So, why didn't you came to this school at the start of the year?"

"Well, personal things happened when I was in China. That's why I missed on the opening ceremony at the start of the year." I replied him back.

Mingyu nod his head and mouthed Ahh.

~~
After a long period of lessons, lunch came. Students were all rushing to the cafetiera .

" Mingyu-ahh~~ let's go and eat gogi gogi gogi~~" someone appears in front of me and Mingyu's desks." Minghao can also join us." he gleefully said.

"Thanks..um.."

"Seokmin."

"Thanks Seokmin."

~~

As they arrived, there was music playing and students crowding at the centre of the cafetiera.

"Why is everyone crowding there?" lost Minghao asks.

"Oh~~ It must be Soonyoung-hyung and dancing MOchine!!" Seokmin excitedly said.
"Dancing mochine?"

"Hirai Momo and Kwon Soonyoung , two of the best dancers in this school," Mingyu said."Those two always have dance battle every once in awhile."

The three of them joined the crowd, seeing what the two of them are up to.

When the beat drops.. BOOM BOOM.

Momo had long brunette hair with bangs while Soonyoung had black hair.

Seeing both of them dancing was amazing. Minghao couldn't take his eyes of these two. He was really amazed by Momo's dance, it seems difficult but she did it so smoothly. Soonyoung on the other hand had sharp dance steps. He was awed by both of them.

"Go Momo-chan!" a japanese girl with brown hair shouted out at his left.

"Momoring! Momoring!" two girls chanted, one from the same girl beside him and another who had a shoulder-length hair.

While on his right, two brown and a blond haired guys were shouting Soonyoung's name.

After what felt like a minute, their performance was stopped by a teacher.

"OK guys that enough. Go and eat before lunch ends." the teacher said.

"Ya Soonyoung there's chicken!" the blond male called out.

"Okok coming! COCO-yaaaa~~" Soonyoung cutely said running towards his friend.

Minghao on the other hand thought that was weird yet funny. His adorable actions didn't quite match his strong dancing moves.

As for Momo she cutely jumped to the same three girls and two others.

Minghao POV

"Hi hyungs," Mingyu said approaching seven guys.

I noticed that one of them was Soonyoung, that guy I saw before.

"Eh- aren't you Soonyoung?"

"Hehe, how'd you know. I haven't seen you though. Are you new?" Soonyoung asked me.

"Yeah, I just started and I saw you dancing just now. "

"Wah.." Soonyoung just looked at me.

" Come join us then," that same blond guy said.

I smiled in return.

It was really awkward for me. I just sat there in silence, eating my food, waiting for lunch time to end.

~~

After lunch, everyone was going to their respective entertainment classes. Since I signed up for dance, I went to room 7T-PU. Took me awhile to get there. Seven stories high and many corridors. I was scared that was going to be late.

Finally I found the room. As I reached I saw two guys dancing.

This school has really cool people.

I knocked the door.

"Oh, your that guy." Surprisingly Soonyoung was there with a black haired guy.

"My name is Minghao."

"Ahh.. Minghao. Are you from China?" the black haired guy asked.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm from there too. I'm Junhui, just call me Jun," Jun smiled.

"Ahh.. Is there only the three of us?"

"Yeh. Since there ain't any more other classes, and coz majority of the rooms are used for dancing, so I volunteered to make a class on my own. And also I know dance stuff. Don't worry you'll be in good hands with me," Soonyoung assured me. I just smile.