7.

Minghao POV
1 more month before the competition. I'm currently in the dance room, dancing the steps Soonyoung taught me.

"Ouch.." I fell. The last part of this dance is seriously hard.

I tried and tried again but fail every time.

"When, will I ever get it right?" I got up and suddenly someone came into the room.

"Oh, didn't know you would be here," Momo said.

"I was just practicing."

"Then do it with me," and she stood next to me.

We danced every step in sync. I have to say it was much easier than doing it myself until the last part. Okay, you can do this.
Thud! I tripped myself and caused, not me, but both of us to fall. Great. My face heat up a little. This is awkward.

"Are you okay?" Momo asks me.

"Y-y-yes.." I stammered. "Are y-you okay?"

She smiled,"I'm fine."

She patted on my fringe, " You did good."

"T-Thank you."

"Minghao-ah, has anyone told you how cute you are," Momo said and slightly tilted her head.

"N-no," I finally said. She knows how to make me blush.

"Kawaii," as she squinted her eyes and cupped my cheeks.

The warmth coming from her hands made my face heat up more.

"Should we go and eat?"

"Of course. Yes, yes," I stood up, not knowing how long we were in that position.

"Let's go," And took my hand.

I think I'm going crazy.

~~
We sat at the same bench and started eating our food. It was a windy day and I was feeling cold but Momo's presence made me warm. I was quite full after eating.

" *yawn* Wake me up after 10 minutes," Momo rested her head on my shoulder and hugged my arm like a pillow. There she goes again, her food coma.

I couldn't help but to look at her. Eventually, I fell asleep.

"Yah, I told you to wake me up." I opened my eyes and saw Momo. Our faces were only inches away, but I was too sleepy to realise.

"Nooo, I still wanna sleep."

Momo POV
Aigoo, this kid.

"Fine, sleep then. I'm going inside," I stood up but was stopped by a hug.

"Noona, let me sleep," Minghao whined, his eyes half-open.

"Fine." I said and he fell asleep peacefully. I stroked his hair, " There, there. So cute."

MoHao The2 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें