8.

"And second place goes to Soonyoung's group!"

Loud cheering and clapping as Soonyoung came up to receive the prize.

Minghao POV

"Ayee congrats kids on winning second place," Seungcheol congratulated us.

"Let's go eat, my treat," Soonyoung said smiling.

"Deabak! Let's go! I wanna eat my jokbal," Momo clapped her hands together, which made Soonyoung jumped a bit.

Everyone giggled at this two dorks.

~~
After eating everyone went back to their houses leaving me and Momo alone.

Momo sighed. Feeling relieved after the meal. It was a chilly evening and I shivered a little.

"Are you okay? Here. Have my jacket," Momo said handling me her jacket.

"Thank you noona," I said taking the jacket from her.

After I wore the jacket, Momo then started shivering. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Aish. Noona if your cold then you shouldn't have given me the jacket," I said and gave her jacket back.

She giggled, "Sorry. Can't I take care for my dongseang cannot is it?"

"I didn't say that, you should worry about yourself. I'm good," I replied to her.

"Awh, Minghao-ah I really like you, so sweet," And gave me the most heart warming hug.

I could feel my heart beating fast as her head leaned on my chest. Please, its time to hajima.

"I still can't believe that your younger than me. Let's go, I'll send you home," Momo said looking at me from the hug.

"Eh, you? Shouldn't I be the one sending you home?"

"Mmm...it is okay, I wanna send my dongseang home," smiling sweetly again. Momo jebal.

~~
"Oh nice house," Momo compliment as soon as we reached at the doorstep."Well see you in school," and cutely waved at me.

I smiled in return as I held the doorknob but was suddenly opened by my mother.

"AH Minghao-ah I was about to pick u up," my mother said and shifted her gaze to Momo.

"Oh? And who is this?"

"Hi Madam, I'm Hirai Momo."

"Aigoo, Minghao how could you let this pretty girl send you home at this time," my nagged at me. "Come in Momo, come," my mother gestured her to come inside.

"It's okay Madam. I'll be going now, bye Minghao," And left.

"You seriously ah. How could you let a pretty girl send you home. I thought I tought you better," my mother said looking at me in displeased and went inside while I followed her behind.

Momo POV

I held the jacket.

"Was I being to forward? Should I stop being such a kid and act more mature?" I questioned myself.

I sighed.

Minghao POV

After the that day, I always felt a tingling whenever I remember the words she said, I like you. It made me happy.

"Hey!" I cheerfully said.

"Yo, why are you so cheerful today. Did you eat the wrong meds ?" Mingyu sarcastically said.

I rolled my eyes. Seokmin came to our desks and we started talk about stuff until the teacher came and lesson started.