3.

Minghao POV
I went to school early hoping that there won't be anyone in my dance room. As soon as I reached there, Soonyoung was there.

"Minghao-ah I'm glad your here," he said catching his breath.

"You are? And what are you doing here so early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing. I'm coming up a choreography," he said drinking his water.

"For what?"

"The annual school competition is coming up, we need to get started on it." He wiped his sweat away, "wait here I'll need to sign you guys up," And walked out of the room.

I guess I'm alone.. Again.

~~
After what felt like forever, I decided to go out and have some fresh air.

"Ah~~this is so refreshing."

I stretched my arms outand sat on a bench. Sipping on my ice cold drink. It was 8:32am, I have about 45 minutes before lessons start. I should get going.

I stepped inside the building and went to my dance room.

"Um.. Where is it?"

The school is too big. Why didn't I joined at the start of the year. And I don't even know where I am at. All I know is that I'm at the 4th floor. 8:40am. I'm panicking. I've been lost in this school for about 10minutes.

Momo POV
"Bye Mina, bye Sana." I waved them goodbye.

I plucked in my earphones and begin walking to my classroom. After walking for sometime, I notice someone who looks familiar. Brown hair, triangular face, thin body. Is that Minghao?

"Minghao?" and I started walking towards it.

Minghao POV

"Minghao? What are doing here?" Momo appeared out of nowhere.

"I was trying to find my dance room and I got lost," I replied her back, embarrassed.

"Ah, I'll take you there," she said walking ahead of me.

~~
Finally, the room I've been looking for. I mentally cursed the room for being such an inconvenience.

"Minghao-ah, where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you," Soonyoung walked towards me. "Oh Momo."

"Yo. Your dongseang got lost. So I, being the kind person I am, helped him. Your welcome," Momo looked at him.

"Thank you," I bowed at her.

"It's alright. Anyways, you did just came to this school a few days ago. It took me two weeks to be familiar with the school.. Or more." Momo said.

I let out a small laugh. Great.

Soonyoung, Momo and I were walking together to our classes. I kinda felt bad for them because they had to bring me to my classroom so I won't get lost but at the same time, I'm thankful.

We finally reached my classroom. I bowed and thanked them for helping me. They both smiled.

"You owe me by teaching me that dance," Momo said.

"What dance?" Soonyoung was lost.

"It's a secret..," Momo said, slightly waving her hands.

I smiled, laughing a bit.

"Aw, so kute," Momo said patting my head. I felt shy.

"Yah.." Soonyoung whined.

"What." Momo bluntly replied him.

"I should be going. Thank you again," I bowed again before entering my classroom.

~~
I took a sit on my chair and started taking out my pencil case.

"Wah Minghao, when did you and Momo became so close? I mean Soonyoung-hyung is an exception but Momo?" Mingyu look at me, tilting his head.

"Hm?" I looked at him back.

"How did you and Momo became close?" Mingyu asked again.

"I heard you the first time but what do you mean?"

"I saw Momo patting your head- omo. Don't tell me you and her are-" Mingyu gasped and covered his mouth with his eyes widen.
"What! No, she happened to be there and Soonyoung-hyung too," I whisper-shouted at him.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Seokmin suddenly came out of nowhere.

Me and Mingyu were startled by his presence.

"Seokmin stop doing that!" Mingyu whisper-shouted at him.

"Do what?" Seokmin replied.

"Why are we whispering?" I asked, joining in the whisper conversation.

"I dunno, you started it," Mingyu pointed at me.

"Oh yeah..."

"What you guys talkin about?" Seokmin asks.

"Momo and Minghao are tog-," Mingyu said.
"No we are not. Dont say things that aren't true."

"Ooo," Seokmin said doing the same actions as Mingyu.

"It's true, you and her were seen, by me proof. She was patting your some more," Mingyu talked back.

"That was nothing!" I said defending myself.

"Yah Seokmin," the girl beside me called out, nudging her head towards the front.

The three of us faced the teacher standing in front.

"The three amigos is there something you guys like to share? I bet it's more important than my lesson?" our history teacher looked at us, crossing his arms.

"No, sir." We all replied together and quickly settle down.