6.

Minghao POV
I looked up at Momo walking away. I faced at Nayeon and excused myself and followed Momo up to the garden rooftop.

"I'm sorry about my friend there.. It was probably awkward for you," Momo said with a serious tone.

It was the first time seeing Momo being serious. I just stood there nodding my head.

"Aghhh ~~," she whined and looked down. Ok never mind she's back.

"It's ok, she seems friendly..?"

"She is isn't she. That's what i like about her," Momo said smiling.

"Well then let's eat here," Momo said sitting down on a bench.

"We don't have food-"

"Jang Jang Jang !!" Momo excitedly took out two rolls of kimbab.

I opened my eyes and thanked her for the food.

"Is it nice?" Momo asked me.

"Mmm..." I replied, my mouth was filled with kimbab.

She started laughing, "Minghao-ah, slowly eat. We still have plenty of time."

~~
I was full. I looked at my watch, there's still 20 minutes before lunch ends. I looked at Momo to tell her that we should be going, but instead she was sleeping. I guess she's having a food coma. I sighed. Just looking at her makes everything cute. I stared at her and her head started moving. I thought she was going to wake up but she was still sleeping. I pushed her hair behind her ear and heck she had to wake up. She looked up at me. A slight hint of pink came across my face and I backed away quickly.

"What time is it?"

"10 minutes before lunch ends..." I mumbled my sentence.

"Oh..," her sleepy voice is so adorable. "We should get going." And we both walked out of the rooftop.

~~
"Again?!" Soonyoung shouted.

"Sorry.. It's just my teacher is on her maternity leave. So... Me, Sana and Mina are just not doing anything..." her voice trailed away.

"Then what about the competition? Its going to be in 3 months time," Soonyoung asks.

"I guess... We are not participating then," Momo shrugged.

I felt bad for her and her friends. I was looking forward for their performance. Well, guess that's not happening.

"What if we do it together?" Jun spoke.

"Eh?" both Momo and Soonyoung said in unison.

"Hm.. I guess," Soonyoung looked at Momo.

"Ah-hah. Thanks," as she slapped his shoulder.

I chuckled. So childish.

"Well then, practice starts today! I'm gonna call Mina and Sana!" and she scurried away to find them.

"In the meantime.. I've gotta make changes and stuff..Thanks a lot Jun.."

"Your welcome," And bowed like a gentleman he is.

Momo POV
"Mina, Sana!" I spotted them sitting at the cafeteria after running around the school.

I quickly walked towards them.

"Soonyoung.. Dance... Competition," I said catching my breaths in between.

"What?" Sana looked confused.

"She said that the school's annual competition we are doing it together with Soonyoung, right?" Mina interpreted my words.

I vigorously nodded. "Oh... Ehhh???" Sana crossed her eyebrows.

"We don't have time. Let's go!" I grabbed both of their wrists and brought them to Soonyoung's dance room.

~~
"So what's the plan?" I jumped up and down.

"Calm down, I was thinking of doing it two-by-two," Soonyoung said.

"Oh~~"

So we went in pairs. Me and Soonyoung, Sana and Jun, Minghao and Mina. I was hoping to be with Minghao though. Well, it's okay.

Minghao POV
For the dance, we were paired up. I'm being paired with Mina but, I was hoping to be with Momo.

"Min Min," Momo said giggling at me and Mina. Mina kept quiet while I smiled a little at her cute statement.

The rest of the day was us learning the dance steps.