9.

I couldn't wait for lunch. Everyone will be there, enjoying the food. She would be there, with her friends. I would sit next to her. Mathematics ended it was lunch time. Me, Mingyu and Seokmin walked to the cafetiere and saw our group sitting at the normal table, but she wasn't there.

"Guys!" Jeonghan waved at us.

We walked towards them and I seated next to Mina.

I quietly ate my food until I felt a nudge at my arm. I faced to my right and Mina whispered,

"Why are you awfully quiet?"

"Have you seen Momo? I didn't see her all morning," I whispered back to her.

"Me neither. Do you think she's sick or something?"

I shrugged.

"Maybe you should ask Soonyoung-oppa. He and Momo are in the same class, he should know," Mina said.

The only thing that is keeping me from telling Soonyoung and the others is that I know they would tease me, and I know I can only trust Mina about her.

I shook my head slightly and continued eating.

The rest of the day I was kinda down.. Okay I was feeling down. Until Jun asks if I was okay. I couldnt say, I'm not okay cause I didn't see Momo. No I couldn't say that even if I would want to.

"I'm fine.. I guess headache," I lied.

Jun looked like he didn't believe but just nodded.

20 minutes more until school ends.

"Well, looks like schools ending early. You guys can go home," Soonyoung said since his our 'teacher'.

I bid them goodbyes and loitered around the school, still thinking why she wasn't around. I went up the roof garden to get a peace of mind.

I took my time going up. I opened the door of the garden and closed my eyes. Breathing the fresh air from the trees. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her back standing there, her head turning behind and her eyes looking at me.

"Minghao?" she said. Finally after the whole day of school, she finally said my name and I finally get to see her.