Hirai Momo

Momo POV

"Ya Momo ready to be defeated?"

"Hah," this guy doesn't know how to appreciate my amazing talent. "You think your so good?"

"Yes."

I smirk. Hah get ready to be defeated then.

As we start dancing many students where crowding around us, more and more. Sana, Jihyo and Mina where cheering my name. While three guys where cheering on Soonyoung.

Unfortunately, a teacher interrupted our battle.

"OK guys that enough. Go and eat before lunch ends." the teacher said.

"Next time Momo," Soonyoung pointed at me.

"Next time," I replied. For sure I'll win.

Soonyoung as Soonyoung ran to his group of friends shouting coco-yah. This guy.

I hopped to my group of friends anticipating to eat lunch.

"Wah.. Momo you were so cool," Sana, one of my closest friends said. She's from Japan, like me.

"I want to eat chicken. Let's go eat chicken," I said. Not wanting any more time to be wasted.

As we got our food and settle down on a table, Jihyo started talking.

"You know there is a new guy that joined our class."

"Really? " Jeongyeong questioned.

"Really. It's that guy," Mina pointed on a brown haired guy, sitting with Soonyoung's group of friends.

"He doesn't look like his from Korea,"
Nayeon said.

We all shrugged and continued with our lunch.

~~
"Momo-ya can you help us buy drinks from the cafetiera," my dance teacher asked.

"Sure."

After buying the drinks, I decided why not go the long way. I haven't been at that hallway for a long time.

So I skipped my way to that hallway.

As I was skipping through the hallways, I heard music coming from one of the rooms. I looked for the sound of the music and saw a guy doing b-boying.

Waa... He's so cool, I always wanted to do that.

I wondered into the room and guess he was startled by my entrance.

"Sorry, but I saw you dancing and you're amazing..." I complimented him.

"By the way, I'm Momo." I bowed.

Ehh isn't he the new guy from Jihyo' so and Mina's class?

He bowed to, "I'm Minghao and thank you. I saw you during lunch. You and Soonyoung-hyung were amazing. "

I giggled, "Thank you."

Then there was silence...

"And maybe could you teach me?" I asked.

He looked confused.

"B-boy. I've always wanted to learn that but never got the chance," I said hoping he'll teach me.

"Ah... I've never tought someone but I can try. Sure," He smiled.

YES! I did that hand movement, like a punch but I didn't punch him. Don't worry.

"Thank you Minghao-ah!" and I waved happily, walked out of the room and realised I needed to rush back to my class.

Minghao POV

"Minghao, could you stay here for a while. Me and Jun needs to do some things?" Soonyoung asks.

"Sure."

He smiled and went out of the room with Jun.

"Since I'm in this room alone.. Why not do some things too..." I thought aloud.

~~
Then  someone came in. I was startled and was even more startled when it was her, Momo, who came in.

"Sorry, but I saw you dancing and you're amazing..." she said.

I blushed, not everyday you get compliments by someone.

"By the way, I'm Momo." she bowed.

I bowed in return, "I'm Minghao and thank you. I saw you during lunch. You and Soonyoung-hyung were amazing. "

She laughed a little, "Thank you."

It was quiet afterwards.

"And maybe could you teach me?" she suddenly spoke.

I was confused. She seems to noticed it too.
"B-boy. I've always wanted to learn that but never got the chance," she said.

"Ah... I've never tought someone but I can try. Sure," I replied and smiled.

She was smiling and did that hand movement.

"Thank you Minghao-ah!" she waved and happily walked out of the room.

Cute. I thought, waving back.

Wait wait wait... When, how. Ah ya Minghao what have you got yourself into. How'd you going to teach her. She's obviously older than you and.. I mentally slapped myself. Hard.