Performances And Sensuality

Oliver Queen wasn't having a good day.

He had had to get out of the bed containing his partner who had been lying on his front, one hand tucked under his pillow while the other had curled in the space that had been occupied by Oliver, the pale expanse of his back adorned with the evidences of their enthusiastic night together, the swell of his backside covered delicately, maddeningly, by a soft sheet that appeared to be in danger of slithering away.

Then, Oliver had to leave Barry in Central City while he left for Starling City, all because Felicity Smoak, that incorrigible woman, had scheduled two board meetings in Queen Consolidated.

After attending the previously mentioned meetings, the board members had been in legitimate danger of getting an arrow through their kneecaps (not that they knew about it, of course). Felicity, atleast, had seemed to understand the situation. She had taken one glance at Oliver's increasingly plastic smile and the carefully hidden murderous intent in his eyes, and declared that she had cleared up his day.

"Felicity," breathed Oliver. "You are an absolute godsend."

Felicity laughed, eyes sparkling.

"Go on, get out of here. Diggle is at the Arrow Cave."

Oliver pressed a grateful kiss to her forehead as he passed by her, in a hurry to get out of the office.

"We're still not calling it the Arrow Cave, Felicity."

Oliver, after working out for a while with Diggle and training Roy, had left Starling City in their capable hands (after being nagged by everyone on his team), and had driven to Central City, very much eager to see his Barry, who had planned to meet up with his old friends.

During the drive to Central, Oliver mused on Barry's past. He was quite glad that Barry had learned to move on from his guilt over his behaviour. But mostly, Oliver's attention kept drifting back to what Jeff had said about the people who had been infatuated with Barry when he had been going by the name of Sebastian Smythe.

Oliver shook his head. He was not actually jealous. Really, he wasn't. Right, if only he sounded believable atleast to himself.

He parked his bike in the empty lot near the address that Barry had texted him. He placed the helmet on the bike and walked over to where he could hear voices and laughter. He did not care if it made him seem like a lovesick teenager, but he couldn't wait to see his Barry.

***

The moment Oliver walked in, it was like a blanket of silence had fallen over everyone. There were a few exclamations of 'Holy shit, that's Oliver Queen!' Some of the boys and girls sent him appreciative glances, taking in the half-open leather jacket that accentuated his very well-kept physique. There were a few others who glared daggers at him, having realised that he was the reason Sebastian had turned down their offers for a date.

Oliver gave the entire room a cursory glance, cataloguing the exits and threats, as he walked in. His attention was caught when he caught sight of Barry, who was beaming at him from across the room, flanked by Jeff and another guy.

On reaching his partner, Oliver gave a soft, adoring smile, his eyes crinkling at the corners. Barry leaned in and captured his lips in a chaste yet fervent kiss, letting Oliver know how much he had missed him, without using any words. Closing his eyes, Oliver's hands came up to cup Barry's face on either side as he nipped at Barry's lower lip and soothed it immediately with a languid sweep of his tongue.

Breaking the kiss, with a little laugh, Oliver said, "Hey."

Barry grinned back, eyes soft and loving.