Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Calum had a high tolerance. So high, he could drink multiple bottles of vodka and still feel pretty sober – as for myself, a bottle or two of beer, or a few glasses of wine would make me so tipsy I'd fall over almost instantaneously.

It would also make me do stupid, but justifiable things, such as kissing the guy who left me a decade ago for reasons still unknown to me, when I was engaged, about to get married and expecting a baby with my fiancée.

"Luke, what the fuck are you-"

"Shut up," I mumbled, pressing my lips against his to stop the words from coming out of his mouth. I backed him against the wall outside the bathroom, pressing my hands on both sides of his head whilst I continued to devour his mouth as if it was the most expensive candy in the world.

It wasn't long before he started kissing me back. I felt it resonate through my whole body, sending chills down my spine and tingles through my legs, not leaving out any fibre of my being. We both knew I wouldn't be satisfied without something more than just a make-out session; things were about to get much hotter.

"Let's go to your room," he whispered when we finally gave into the air, quickly reconnecting our lips as we tripped our way over to my bedroom. Without speaking or letting go of him, I fumbled with the door handle and turned it, using our body weight to push it open.

The bed suddenly looked like the most inviting place seen to humankind – we collapsed onto it in a hot mess, him fervently climbing on top of me, and me beginning to take his clothes off. This was exactly how I remembered it, if not better.

His hands found their way under my shirt, the coldness of them shocking my drunken warmth as they tugged it over my head and discarded it to somewhere unimportant. I brought him close so our chests touched, not letting him move one inch as my fingers worked on his belt. Fucking belts. They were so hard to undo when you were under the influence.

When I finally got it off, I chucked it aside too and he sat up, letting his length spring towards my open mouth, which took it with pleasure. He pushed it in and out, and I felt it dig into my throat, making me gag uncontrollably – it wasn't painful though. It felt good, mainly because I missed him and his dick so fucking much.

Even though my eyes were shut, I could sense his face scrunching up in pleasure and that made my own length harden up underneath Calum. He felt it and took his dick out of my mouth, travelling downwards and licking a wet strip along my own throbbing cock.

"You always loved it when I did this," he gasped, sucking hard on one of my balls, causing me to lose control of my emotions and morals. In that moment, I forgot who Harper was, who our unborn baby was. All that mattered to me was Calum – the only person I'd ever truly loved.

He took me by surprise when his tongue went on a rampage in search of my asshole. He left a stream of licks and swirls around my tight ring, before inserting a single finger inside. I yelped in pleasure, rolling my head around on the pillows as he stuck another digit in.

Not long after, he'd stretched me enough and was prepping himself to dive in. "Got any lube?" he asked sloppily. I shook my head.

"Just fuck me, I don't care if it hurts," I mumbled desperately, already feeling so hot and horny that I couldn't take another second without him inside me. He spread my legs and wetted it with his saliva, before lining his dick up to my hole. "Hurry up," I moaned.

Then he thrusted in, and it was the best feeling in the whole world, almost the same feeling you got when you rediscovered an old treasure in the attic. I yelped because despite the concept of this, it still hurt like hell and I had to dig my fingers into Calum's back to equalise the pain.