He's such a bully

Your pov

You walk into class heading to your seat but was tripped before you got there. The whole class burst out in laughter as you got up. You looked at Peyton Meyer your personal asshole bully and he just smirked and turned around at his desk. You sat down at your seat and looked at your hand which now has a huge gash on it thanks to Peyton. And it's bleeding. I hate him so much you think to yourself. He's such a bully.

"Thanks, asshole what's next you smash my lunch in my face?" you rhetorically ask

"ooh nice idea, see you at lunch," he says winking then looking down at your hand which is still bleeding. His smirk disappeared and he looked you in the eyes before quickly turning around.
You furrow your eyebrows then just brush it off. Mr. Gilbert walked in and started his lesson.

Peyton pov

Sh*t. I f*cked up. I made her bleed. I'm so stupid. Why can't I just talk to her like a normal human being?  I have no chance with her at all she hates me. But she's so beautiful, and smart I just want her to be mine. that'll never happen she hates me and I "hate" (am In Love with) her.

.....

Gym came which is the only other class I have (y/n) in. I stared at her as she played this boy that I always see her hanging around in basketball. She's. So good at basketball. I stared at her body all the time in this class. She has such a great body. Those basketball shorts make her ass look great, and that tank top fits her upper body perfectly.

"Mr. Meyer. Either do something or get an F." The gym teacher yelled causing (y/n) to look at me. I quickly rolled my eyes and she rolled hers. I got up and walked over to her.

"Check." she said passing the ball to the boy.

"Check," he responded throwing it back but before it reached her I caught it.

"Just give me the ball you Dick I really hate you and I don't feel like being bothered with your bull Shit right now." she explained. That hurt. She put her hands up ready to catch the ball. She had a wrap on her right hand. The one that was bleeding earlier. I felt really really bad now.

"Play me," I said

"Are you kidding me right now?" she asked putting her hands down.

"Nope," I said chucking the ball at her which she caught. Damn fast reflexes

"Ok, I get the ball first. Check." she passed the ball to me and I passed it back. "Make it take. Got it."

"Yeah."

She shoots the ball from the 3 point and makes it. Damn. I pass it back to her. She dribbles the ball three times then walks past the line giving me a chance to steal the ball. I reach out for the ball but she quickly dribbles it behind her back and crosses me before shooting a lay-up damn she's really good in basketball.

"Had enough yet?" she asks walking past me smirking. By this time people had started crowding around the court watching us play.

.....

Let's just say I got my ass beat. Score:35 - 3.
She now has the right to bully me and everyone knows it. She does too. I'm so screwed.

"Damn Meyer how you gone get beat by a girl." one kid said.

"You suck Meyer!"

"Wow, I thought you were better than that Meyer."

"HEY! Leave him alone. God, it was a basketball game. And I'm pretty sure if he couldn't beat me none of you assholes could." (y/n) said. Everyone went silent not excepting her to stick up for me. I didn't expect it either. Everyone walked away and did their own thing after that. She was about to walk past me but I grabbed her arm.

"Why'd you stick up for me after all I do to you?" I ask

"Because... When you started bullying me I promised myself that I wouldn't let anybody feel as bad as you make me feel... Regardless of how they treat me." she explained. My heart broke. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Thank you. And I'm so sorry for everything I did to you." I apologized.

I placed my hand on her cheek. And. I quickly lead-in and kissed her lips. She kissed me back after a few seconds then pulled away when Mrs.C yelled no PDA.

"Why'd you do that?" (y/n) asked

"Because I love you. I've been in love with you for the longest time. I don't know why I couldn't just tell you."

"What? Why didn't you just talk to me?" she asked

"I don't know. I really don't know because I'm stupid."

"You're not stupid. And I guess I like you just a little bit👌👌👌, I Like arguing with you," she said with a smile.

"Hey, do you wanna go to the movies or something?" I ask

"Ok. Give me your phone," she said

I gave her my phone and she added her number in with the contact of Babe😍😍.  I was going to put her contact as that anyways. The bell rang and I gave her a kiss before heading to the locker room to change. We sat together at lunch. (More like she sat on my lap at lunch) I wanted everyone to know that she was mine. A lot of people were surprised by our sudden relationship and some saw it coming. All I know is that I'm so in love with her. And she's finally mine.