The bad boy and the good girl (Part 6)

I'm sorry if this offends anyone or makes you feel depressed if you feel that way PLEASE STOP READING i know how that feels and i wouldnt want anyone to get triggered from this. if you read the authors note you'll see why this was a hard one. I love you all😙😗😚😘🖤💙💜💚💝. Stay Alive.

Y/n POV

I put my bookbag on my bed and picked out some under garments for after my shower then walked into the bathroom and striped before cutting on the water and stepping in the shower.

Ugh this is sooo relaxing and I need it cause if I'm the subject on somebody else's Twitter or Instagram feed Imma burst. Then there's Peyton making my blood pressure and sugar level rise Jesus why you have to make such a beautiful specimen. I mean I'm not saying I totally like him, just a little bit.

I finished up in the shower and cut the water off then wrapped a towel around my body. I dried off then started to apply lotion to my body.

"I'm taking a nap." I said to myself before getting under the covers. As soon as I closed my eyes my phone started to ring. I started to whale around on the bed and hit the mattress with my fist.

"Leave me alone! I just wanna ssllleeeeepppp" I whined in frustration. I picked up my phone and answered in without looking at the contact info.

"Wwwhhhhaaaatttttt do you want." I said kinda rude.

"Wow, I love you too." Jessica said over the phone.

"Wwhhhaaattttt leave me alone, I wanna sleep." I whined putting my face in my pillow.

"Welp too bad, I wanna know what's going on between you and my brother what happened after I left." Jess asked.

"Nothing, he just walked me to class, that's it." I explained, my voice muffled from the pillow.

"Mmhhhmm and I thought we were besties." She said sounding hurt.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking my head out of the pillow.

"I little wormy told me that you and Peyton touched lips, so what's up?" She questioned

"Nothing, I mean he did kiss me again but I mean what's in a kiss." I say not expressing how I actually felt about it.

"Um feelings, do you like him?" She asked amused.

"What! No! I, no"

"Oh my gosh, you love him!" She shouted a little too loud.

"No I don't at all, not even close. We do not use the L word here that's gross" I cringe just thinking about it.

"Is that my baby?" I heard Peyton question on the other end.

"Oh God." I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. It's like my feeling have a mind of its own.

"Maybe." Jess said I could tell she was smiling.

"Let me talk to her" Peyton said, he sounded closer this time.

"Can I go to sleep?" I questioned with an attitude.

"Uh no." Jess answered to both of us at the same time.

We both sucked our teeth at her.

"Don't suck y'all teeth at me" Jess said

"I'm hanging up now."

"No!" Jess shouted

"Bye, love you." I said real fast then hung up putting my phone on vibrate then going to sleep...

Peyton' s pov

"Let me talk to her." I said to my sister holding my hand out for her phone. I heard y/n say somthing on the other end but I couldn't hear exactly what she said.