he's a sexy CEO(1)

Your POV

You walk into the big office building confident about your interview to become an PA. You wore a black pencil skirt a white longsleave button up shirt with black wedges with a strap on the ankles. You thought for sure you were going to get the job. Well at least until you saw a girl running out of the building crying. you thought wow this guy must be cruel.  You sat in the waiting area waiting for your name to be called. You pulled on your naturally curly dark brown hair and watched it bounce back up to your forehead. Just a nervous habit you have.

"(Y/n)." a voice called. You look up and see a beautiful brow haired green eyes girl wearing a Grey female business suit.

"Yes that's me" you say standing up

"Mr. Meyer will see you now."she explained. You walk towards her while fixing your skirt. You both get onto the elevator and head to the 40th floor. The closer you got to the 40th floor the more nervous you got.

"You'll be fine. He can be an A$$ hole sometimes but I have faith in you." the woman said

"Do you say that to everyone?" you ask smiling

"Honestly?... Yes. No ones ever caught me on it." she chuckled

You chuckled then turned to look at her.

"Thanks." you said

"No problem." she said

The elevator came to a stop. Your heart dropped. You took at deep breath and started walking to Mr. Meyers office after saying goodbye to gabbie. That was the woman's name. You reached Mr. Meyers office and knocked three times. A deep/stern voice said "Come in" a few seconds afterwards. You open the door walked in and closed it behind you before looking up at Mr. Meyers. He slightly squinted his eyes at you while you started at his gorgeous face. Once you realize your at a interview you shake your head and snap out of your trance before introducing yourself.

"Hello Mr. Meyers my name is     (y/f/n)-."

"Peyton. And you can sit." he said sternly.

You walked forward and sat in the white chair that faced diagonally towards his desk and the window. Peyton rose from his desk and walked around it sitting on the edge of his desk while gripping it.

"Peyton... I majored in buisness at UCLA. I was a intern at starship enterprise. They sold swarf. (If you ever seen unfinished buissness this is probably funny.)-"

"Shutup."

"Excuse me?" you ask

"You talk to much." he explained

"Wow. Um. ok then." you stand up and turn around about to walk out of his office.

"Were the hell do you think your going?" he asked

"I'm leaving Einstein. What does it look like I'm doing." you say as you slightly open the door.

He walks towards you and slams the doorshut before slamming you against it and pressing his body against yours. You gasp and place your hand on his chest. He lowers lips to yours kissing them softly then grazing his lips on your face to your neck. His soft lips graze your neck lightly before softly biting your sweet spot. You let out a shaky breath and grip onto his shirt. He begins to kiss your neck.

"Peyton." you moan grabbing onto the back of his neck. He pressed his body closer against yours if even possible and gripped your waist while kissing your neck. You moan again feeling his "friend" and then you realize. What the hell am I doing. You lightly push him away and run out of the door closing it behind you. What the hell did I do. You asked yourself in your mind all the way home.