Safe!

"The pitcher throws a curve ball batter gets ready to swing the ball aproches and.....ooohhh she hits a home run folks that's the game and nay baker takes home the trophy.... And the crowd goes wild aaaahhhhh."

I giggle at the familiar voice being the narrator of my practice. I turn to see my new hot next door neighbor Peyton Meyer did I mention fine as hell. I just moved from Idaho to Nebraska and Peyton is the only friend I've met here so far.

"Aren't you grounded." I smiled sitting on the grass.

"Yeah so." he chuckled sitting next to me.

"So why are you outside talking to me." I said smiling still

"Oh don't act like your not happy to see me I know you are." he joked wrapping his arm around me, I laughed at his comment and shook my head."no I'm only kidding I'm grounded from everything except for being outside, eating, sleeping, working out, practicing for baseball, and talking to you because for some reason my parents think you are a good influence."

"Hhmmmm intersecting."

"Yeah I guess."

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I broke the silence

"Say something duface" I joked

"What am I supposed to say?" he chuckled

"I don't know entertain me." I laughed

"I'm not here to entertain you." he chuckled

"Then what are you here for???"

"Mmmmm." he hummed hugging me tighter cutting off my airway and blood circulation so I punched him in the rib.

"Ow." he chuckled.

"I should be the one saying Ow your the one who doesn't know his own strength."

He chuckled then said,

"Oh hush...... Oh by the way I have a game on Friday and was wondering if you wanted to come and watch me play?"

"Uumm I'll have to see if I'm doing anything but if I'm not sure."

"What would you possibly have to do?" he joked

"Oh shutup I have a life and news flash you are not the center of it." I laughed

"Oh yeah right you know you love me."

"*cough* conceited* cough*"we both laughed at my comment. "Anyways what time is your game?"

"8:00pm."

"Ok I'll be there."

"What if you have something to do?" he asked

" I'll be there I promise." I answered.

"Pinky promise?" he asked putting his pinky toward me.

"Your such a little kid." I laughed squeezing his pinky in mine. "I gotta go I'll see you friday."

"Okay, bye." he said as I got up off of the ground and wiped grass and dirt off of my jeans.

"Bye."

Friday

I walked into the school arena were Peyton was playing tonight and find a seat on the bleachers. I looked around on the field for Peyton and spotted him practicing with some guy. He looks so cute in his uniform.

After the game

Peyton team won the game I'm so proud of him. I got down from the bleachers and ran over to him tapping his shoulder. He turned around with the biggest smiled on his face.

"Hi." I barely go that out before he engulfed me in a hug and lifted me off of the ground. "Ok then."

"You came." he cheered putting my down.

" I told you I'd be here." I smiled

"I know but I couldn't find you in the stands." he explained. "Listen the team and I were going to go to Rebba's dinner and celebrate the win do you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure."

"Good."

This story is for @hayhay57 I hope you enjoyed it sorry if its horrible. Btw I'm starting a book based off of the handmaids tail but based of a different handmaid. Go watch the handmaids tale on hulu it's ssssooo good love y'all😘😘😘💖💖💖