the bad boy and the good girl (part 2)

(Y/n) pov

I get out of my my car and help my sis out.

"You sure your okay walking to the elementary by yourself?" I ask zipping her jacket up.

"Yes sissy I walk over there everyday by myself I'll be okay." she says

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you to sissy."

"Gimmy kiss."

(Y/s/n) gave you a hug and a kiss before running off towards her school. You grabbed your bookbag out your car and lock the door. Then heard a familiar voice say.

"Aawww wasn't that cute."

"What do you want Payton."

You roll your eyes and start walking towards the school doors. He followed.

"A chance, with you."

"More like a chance to get into my pants."

"No." he grabbed my hand and and made me face him. "More... I can't stop thinking about our kiss."

"It wasn't even a kiss, It was forced, you mouth raped me."

"I'm sorry your just so tempting."

"It's to early for this shit."I say walking away. This time he didn't follow me. Thank god. But was he forreal about what he said.

Payton's pov

FUCK. I dont even have a chance. What do i have to do to get her. I walk in t he school doors and look around for her best friend. She was hanging up posters. I walked up to her and she looked a me then rolled her eyes. What is with (y/n) and her friends. Why dont they like me.

"Just listen please?" I ask

"What do you want Payton?" she asked

"Okay so I need your help.... I really really like (y/n) a-"

"Ppssttt you mean you really want to get in (y/n) pants. Everyone knows about you and Ashley and we all know you can't be faithful enough to settle down. My bestfriend is not getting hurt by you."

"No, no listen I dont want just sex with her for real I'm so serious."

Her face showed that she didint believe me.

"Look." I pulled up my jacket sleeve and showed her the tattoo of (y/n)'s name on my left wrist.

She grabbed my wrist and examined the tattoo then tried to rub it off to see if it was real. It is.

"Woah you really do like (y/n)." she says letting go of my wrist and looking at me.

"Yeah I do." I said pulling my sleeve down. "So how do I get her?"

"Walk with me I got a plan." she smirked

Part three coming soon